Attachments

• wherearethey.png
    wherearethey.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 558

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Thanks

And where is the young man who came in 2nd to Earl in MD. He also came in top 3 recently where Sky won...(OK maybe ?)

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
No Mike Dechaine???? He was originally listed on Turning Point list.

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good post Mike! Would you consider doing this weekly? Good info.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey mike I've seen u provide info for individual players on numerous occasions and while I'm sure it's a lot of work I'd truly appreciate seeing the stats on billy Thorpe over say the last 3 years or so. I've been a fan of Billy's for quite some time I remember watching him play a head set for 500 or 1000 at the super billiards expo when he was about 12 and believe me when I tell u he was hitting them good back then so it was obvious he was headed for greatness.

In my opinion billy will be top 5 player at his peak and he's not to far from that. again Mike if u can provide some of Billy's matches I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance

thebark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a John Morra (unsure of the spelling) a real good player from Tulsa ( I think) that plays in the big tourneys in Texas and always at the Derby. This might be him instead of the Canadian John.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I am home, watching the Turning Stone stream.

Just in case anyone wanted to know.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a John Morra (unsure of the spelling) a real good player from Tulsa ( I think) that plays in the big tourneys in Texas and always at the Derby. This might be him instead of the Canadian John.
No it's the the defending Champ Mr Smooth John Morra from Canada at The TX Open he just beat Bergman in his last match.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

It has John's location as Canada.

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to Terry Young of Wichita for placing 4th in the 4Bears 8ball tourney. Gotta love buying yourself in the calcutta for $50!