My closet Schon find

chrism43

Registered
I put this in the for sale area yesterday but I just want help from anyone who knows these older Schon cues. I think it is special and would like to know any information. Thanks for any help. The cue is out of my neighbors estate who was an lifelong pool player
Chris Schmidt

Attachments

• SCHON 001 (2).JPG
    SCHON 001 (2).JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 947
  • SCHON 008.JPG
    SCHON 008.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 930
  • SCHON 019.JPG
    SCHON 019.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 930
  • SCHON 013.JPG
    SCHON 013.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 930
  • SCHON 012 (2).jpg
    SCHON 012 (2).jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 929

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put this in the for sale area yesterday but I just want help from anyone who knows these older Schon cues. I think it is special and would like to know any information. Thanks for any help. The cue is out of my neighbors estate who was an lifelong pool player
Chris Schmidt

If you are on FB, post it on the Schon Cue Collectors page. Lots of knowledgeable people on there. Evan Clarke responds pretty regularly as well.

chrism43

Registered
I have had no luck with finding the identification. It was said it is an SR3 but the butt sleeve is different and the name is not on the normal location. Any help would be great. I have had no luck with Schon.
Thanks
Chris

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Chris Schmidt

Evan Clarke's email: info@schoncues.com

He can let you know.