what are your dream pool/billiards matchups?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I would like to see Shane versus Filler, race to 100 ten ball. Correction: I would like to see Shane drill Filler, race to 100 ten ball.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Maybe my idea is goofy but if possible Willie Monconi v/s Reyes in 9 games of straight Pool when both were in their prime.

Equiptment would be old school, what was available in 1938. Would be cool to see who was the best in the World.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe my idea is goofy but if possible Willie Monconi v/s Reyes in 9 games of straight Pool when both were in their prime.

Equiptment would be old school, what was available in 1938. Would be cool to see who was the best in the World.

Efren does not know 14.1.

Wille would crush him like a ripe grape.

Lou Figueroa

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Buddy is more intense, has better focus, handles pressure much better than Chang. Different planets.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5K entry, 25K added, race to 25 9b. Ref rack, no rack checking. Triangle wood rack.

Shane
Filler
Shaw
Wu

And whoever fargo 800+ that wants in.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me vs Efren.
I was too sick to travel, or I would have played him, somewhere in that farewell tour.
I played Scott Frost 5 games ,
It was a pretty weird feeling, knowing the guy could run out from places, I thought were safe.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So many choices.

Wu & Chang vs Filler & Shaw in a partners match up of winner breaks 9 Ball. Best of 7 races to 40 and have to win by two unless on the hill.

Alex and Dennis in a best of 11 One Pocket match.

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
George Rood vs. Willie Mosconi 14.1
George Rood vs. Don Willis 9-ball

Have heard many great things about The Trapper but never seen him play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk