Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
I made the cues.

They aren’t my best work but I was rushed to get them out quickly and with 3 shafts each at different tapers it was difficult.

What the hell though, what do you want for $500? Balabushkas???

Ingrates on here I tell ya, all of them.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I made the cues.

They aren’t my best work but I was rushed to get them out quickly and with 3 shafts each at different tapers it was difficult.

What the hell though, what do you want for $500? Balabushkas???

Ingrates on here I tell ya, all of them.

You know how to work rails? Johnny could use some help.

Oh, on the cues, now that you're comin clean, how much did you charge Dean and Jack to build 'em?

Remember, confession is good for the soul.

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
You know how to work rails? Johnny could use some help.

Oh, on the cues, now that you're comin clean, how much did you charge Dean and Jack to build 'em?

Remember, confession is good for the soul.

$250 on the butts and $125 per shaft.

$625 a piece total

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
08637f56bb43aabc584d17f9e6da4dab.png

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably gathering a ton of misinformation on something other than pool tables somewhere- to be didactically shared here at a later date. Keep your eyes open

Last edited:

johnnyaims

Registered

Being a GOD FEARING man, I wish Glen the best. I don't give what I expect back, for I've fallin short many times, for without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I don't deserve the air I breath. Thank you everyone on AZ for your hospitality and insight. I say with GREAT FEAR and TREMBLING peace be yours Glen Hancock...

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is really disheartening. I wish it didn’t have to be so difficult to get quality and punctual work done on a Gold Crown. Fortunately I had Mark Gregory do my rails. It was a pain in the ass to box them up and ship them but they got done. Very nicely too. The next trick was getting someone to assemble the table and cover it correctly.

Getting work done on your table shouldn’t be so scary. It’s an integral part of my day. I wouldn’t know what to do without it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

johnnyaims

Registered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
That stinks, but he’s done it before...

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=321065

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
....And unfortunately here’s another.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=163213

Being a GOD FEARING man, I wish Glen the best. I don't give what I expect back, for I've fallin short many times, for without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I don't deserve the air I breath. Thank you everyone on AZ for your hospitality and insight. I say with GREAT FEAR and TREMBLING peace be yours Glen Hancock..

"As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly". (Prov. 26:11)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
This is really disheartening. I wish it didn’t have to be so difficult to get quality and punctual work done on a Gold Crown. Fortunately I had Mark Gregory do my rails. It was a pain in the ass to box them up and ship them but they got done. Very nicely too. The next trick was getting someone to assemble the table and cover it correctly.

Getting work done on your table shouldn’t be so scary. It’s an integral part of my day. I wouldn’t know what to do without it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

You're fortunate. I bet they play nice.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
I hope it all works out for you Johnny. You sound like a man of faith obviously and sometimes people take advantage of your kind knowing you’re likely to ‘turn the other cheek’. Hope this isn’t the case.

Hopefully The Cobra guy sees your post and responds. It seems that’s he posts here several times nearly every single day so it’s strange that he hasn’t responded to your post yet. I’m sure it’s all one big silly misunderstanding.

-end scene.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully The Cobra guy sees your post and responds. It seems that’s he posts here several times nearly every single day so it’s strange that he hasn’t responded to your post yet. I’m sure it’s all one big silly misunderstanding.

-end scene.

LOL.

I can guarantee you he has seen it.

He is ignoring it.