Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
How in the world can this be free on youtube?

_______

Not sure, but he's been advertising on YouTube all week lol.
He also had the whole US Open for free.
How do you know you can pirate it before it even starts is what I want to know lol.
I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to things like that, but seems like if you are telling everyone you're going to be showing it for free, the streamer could take steps to block it....?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you know you can pirate it before it even starts is what I want to know lol.
I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to things like that, but seems like if you are telling everyone you're going to be showing it for free, the streamer could take steps to block it....?

Only if the streamer knows about it. I'm sure if someone lets this Sully person know, he could contact Youtube to have it taken down.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is common practice with Asians. Many events overseas will be broadcast and they provide their own commentary over it. They are doing that with this stream so they probably purchased it & are just rebroadcasting out to everyone else.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

It’s theft pure and simple.
Jason

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Gutsy of SVB to bet high with Chang, who has owned him for years in their action matches, most of them in Asia.

SVB can find a gear here and tighten things up, and if he does, he can still win this, but he's in big trouble.

At Derby City, nobody but Josh Filler was willing to bet high in a long match with JL Chang, and Filler, after having lost a nailbiter to JL Chang in the Bigfoot final on the ten footer, got the cash in their ten ball race to 17 on the nine footer.

Hope SVB tightens things up, but this is one tough opponent, ad 20-4 is a big lead.

By the way, I love the shirts that the players and referee are wearing.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Gutsy of SVB to bet high with Chang, who has owned him for years in their action matches, most of them in Asia.

SVB can find a gear here and tighten things up, and if he does, he can still win this, but he's in big trouble.

At Derby City, nobody but Josh Filler was willing to bet high in a long match with JL Chang, and Filler, after having lost a nailbiter to JL Chang in the Bigfoot final on the ten footer, got the cash in their ten ball race to 17 on the nine footer.

Hope SVB tightens things up, but this is one tough opponent, ad 20-4 is a big lead.

21 to 4......

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Even with Chang having always beat him in action, so many clowns were saying SVB was the favorite. Even if SVB wins from here, to say he was the favorite considering the past history shows how clueless so many are.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well I'm glad you said because when I did people didn't believe it , I'm more than sure Filler can get a rematch I like Chang by a bunch in a longer race 50 or over

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Since this is a two day paid stream, today's action should be over shortly when Chang hits 25.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Well I'm glad you said because when I did people didn't believe it , I'm more than sure Filler can get a rematch I like Chang by a bunch in a longer race 50 or over

JL Chang is a truly wonderful player and seems to adapt well to this kind of novelty marathon match. I don't think Filler has much experience in this type of match, but at Derby City, Filler and Chang played 51 racks against each other in 10-ball. Filler won 26 of them and Chang won 25 of them, so there's no reason to expect that it would be anything but super-close if they do match up in a marathon format.