<吳> South West Goncalo Alves / Purple Heart Cue w/ 3 Shafts and JP's <吳>

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
&lt;吳&gt; South West Goncalo Alves / Purple Heart Cue w/ 3 Shafts and JP's &lt;吳&gt;

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I think this cue has so,d a couple of times before(not sure,might be another one like it) but i don,t know why,this cue is beautiful! The veneers contrast so well with the purpleheart...we all know how they play!!

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Sw

Jason is a great guy to deal with, we have done several deals together. He always gets the best cues and very easy to deal with. Dan

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I think this cue has so,d a couple of times before(not sure,might be another one like it) but i don,t know why,this cue is beautiful! The veneers contrast so well with the purpleheart...we all know how they play!!

Thank you for the compliment!

Jason is a great guy to deal with, we have done several deals together. He always gets the best cues and very easy to deal with. Dan

Thanks for the endorsement Dan!

Price lowered, bump.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Keep drinking the Kool-Aide.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Keep drinking the Kool-Aide.

Buddy i,ve owned about 10 of them(including 3 franklins) so"kool aid" not necessary,they play the way i want a cue to play period! (I guess the ten thousand or so that own them must be wrong,its just a fad) lol! Its ok if they aren,t your cup of tea or if they are more money than you want to spend on a cue,but why do you and many others feel the need to post this stuff?...just DON,T buy one if you don,t want one. If you can afford one(not saying that you can,t) then how can you beat getting to play with one of if not THE best playing cues in the world and when/if you decide to go to another cue,you can get ALL of your money back!! You cannot say that about ANY current cuemakers,to my knowledge.