Saw RandyG On TV!

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As some of you might know i am going through all of my tapes and DVDs of pool matches and making logs of shots that i think are worthwhile, or ones i might not be familiar with. so, last night, i am watching a BCA 9-Ball match between Johnny Archer and Alex Pagulayan from Las Vegas/Riviera and all of a sudden there is RandyG and Leslie Rogers giving some tips.

Funny, i remember watching those about 10 years ago, but i hadnt viewed this video for so long i had forgot all about it. Randy sure was looking dapper. I bet if he stops by my place in s.w. Indiana in January he will want to make some more tips for ESPN by the time he leaves..;)

Mike

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
As some of you might know i am going through all of my tapes and DVDs of pool matches and making logs of shots that i think are worthwhile, or ones i might not be familiar with. so, last night, i am watching a BCA 9-Ball match between Johnny Archer and Alex Pagulayan from Las Vegas/Riviera and all of a sudden there is RandyG and Leslie Rogers giving some tips.
Mike

Yeah, I remember those "Tip of the day" commercials. One of them was on the "tangent line shot".

I remember thinking if those two guys (Randy and Leslie) loosened their assholes, their bowels might fall out :D! They were about as uptight in front of the camera as you can get. (sorry Randy, no offense meant)

Maniac

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Yeah, I remember those "Tip of the day" commercials. One of them was on the "tangent line shot".

I remember thinking if those two guys (Randy and Leslie) loosened their assholes, their bowels might fall out :D! They were about as uptight in front of the camera as you can get. (sorry Randy, no offense meant)

Maniac

Non taken. That's just you! I think we were trying to be "proper"?????????

Leslie & I did 12 "TIPS" segments for ESPN that day. They still air occasionally.

We were not as up tight as we might have looked. Actually we were pretty loose. How this happened is just as funny.

We were sitting in the audience when a the ESPN camera crew chief was told that we were BCA Master Instructors. He got us cold. Leslie & I were stunned. We went from spectator to Instructor is 10 seconds. On our short walk out to the cameras, we decided to just teach 30 second segments of what we teach daily. One would demonstrate while the other narrated to the camera. Turned out very well in my opinion. I actually received many calls from people just like yourself.

I also remember heading to the restroom immediately afterwards......;)

SPF=randyg

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumping...…..

Oh to be able to see those 30 seconds again! But I've got HUNDREDS of vhs tapes and no vhs player anymore.

r/DCP