Karella K-03

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Cue tip has been chalked and test hit. New condition otherwise. Specs are in picture.

$300 OBO shipped CONUS

Attachments

• FullSpecs.jpg
    FullSpecs.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,434
Last edited:

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just trying to be realistic, not rude... Why would someone spend 300 on an off joss when they could get a true production joss for less? Or a gold letter for the same price? Like I did twice because of the hype and I don't even use either. Why did you get a different cue? Not on the joss bandwagon? Karella? It's like buying beer from walgreens. It may be alright, but the name isn't there. My bad, just saying (and agreeing) that that's a lot of money to spend when you could get a great cue anywhere for less.... Forgive me OP, but you should say 150, I made a mistake buying this cue. And then deal with it. I can get a joss for less than 200 anyday. Sorry, just sick of people thinking that 300 bucks is nothing when you can do so much more with it than buy a pool cue. I'm sure you're a stand up (or sit down guy from your photo) ....I'm just saying be realistic here, it will not sell for 300, ,give somebody a good deal if it's a good cue!

I can see why you have the red rep!

Incidentally, the RRP for this cue is $600, so I don't think the OP is being too unrealistic

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Some things are better ignored.

This IS a nice cue at a fair price. Like new (only test hit a few strokes). The cue hits nice and solid. OBO means or best offer (but it's going to have to very close to asking).

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Karella Cues

This particular Karella line is made by Joss for Competition Sports, who is a billiard equipment distributor in Long Island.