Darrin Hill Ebony Sapele Monster Player

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SOLD SOLD

This cue is Gaboon Ebony with a Sick Quilted Sapele handle and Points.

Selling with 2 shafts
Butt 15.2

1 Shaft 13.1 @ 4.1
2nd 12.9 @ 3.9
3rd 12.72 @ 3.7
4th 12.49 @ 3.4

I AM OFFERING THE CUE WITH ALL FOUR FOR SOLD

ONLY SOLD SHIPPED WITH TWO SHAFTS

THIS CUE WAS OVER 2K A FEW MONTHS AGO AND PLAYS LIKE NUTZ!

IMG_1404Large.jpg

IMG_1392Large.jpg

IMG_1399aLarge2.jpg

Last edited:

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Bump

I have this and a Bluegrass Coco PJ with rings A-E that I would trade for the right piloted ivory JMW + $

Last edited:

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
One last Bump

Bumpage before a trade, or I suppose I could keep it and play it:)

Anyone considering a firm hitting big pin custom MUST TRY A HILL

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm going to edit the price up 100.00 I played this BEAR Saturday and I might have to KEEP IT! IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE HILL WITH A HILL GET THERE THEY ARE SCHWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All jokes aside the cue plays a ton, this thing was all over 2k two months ago, I know there are some Hill owners on the board that can attest to their finish and playability!

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I can tell you first hand that all of Darrin's cues are of the HIGHEST quality, and all have a very consistent, solid hit. They are actually so consistent that I could tell a Hill's Cue with my eyes closed. No kidding.

Darrin Hill is a lesser known name than the Scruggs, the Motteys, etc, but don't let that fool you. Darrin has been building cues for a living full-time for at least seven years, and he's an expert at his craft. Most "up and coming" cue makers can only afford to make cues a few hours per day after getting home from their regular job, but Darrin is able to focus on his art full-time due to the high demand for his outstanding workmanship. This guy is a fantastic cue maker, and an expert in bringing out the beauty in exotic woods.

Check out those loooong sharp and even points! And the figure in that sapelle . . . you've got to be kidding me! :eek: The price is appropriate given the quality, beauty, and an ample four shafts for this fine billiard instrument. Someone's going to get a real jaw dropper here.

If I were the seller, I would not be afraid to offer a money back guarantee on a Hill's cue, because once the buyer sees it, and then hits with it . . . they won't be giving it up.

JayTS

Certified Donator
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
For some reason i'm not seeing a price for this cue? Bump for a gorgeous cue and well built!

Last edited:

thegame9

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i shot with nine out two night ago and i think he is asking 1800 for it. not sure though. just trying to help out

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
hill Cue

Nine Out said:
REPOST OF A "NEW CONDITION" DARRIN HILL COMPLETED IN AUGUST

This cue is Gaboon Ebony with a Sick Quilted Sapele handle and Points.

What is the weight of the cue?

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hill

Butt 15.4

1 Shaft 13.1 @ 4.1
2nd 12.9 @ 3.9
3rd 12.72 @ 3.7
4th 12.49 @ 3.4

Thanks,

Niner

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Actually Mr. Hoppe I was along side Darrin Hill in his Kitchen in the spring of 2003 when he made his very first cues. Yes, his kitchen is where he was first set up to build cues. Just a few simple cues were built there before he moved his shop and his family to a small house near by. I then spent about another 1-1/2 years with him as we made his shop grow. I do have one of the first of his pointed cues that I would be willing to sell. Darrin does very nice work and I'm sure that the cue metioned is of the highest quality. Good luck with your sale.

pooljunky220

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hill cue

i sent u a pm about this cue and i have not heard from u. wondering if u had received it or not. pm me back when u receive this or the message. thanks,
phil

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hill Available

I thought I had a trade deal but it didn't work out.

Bump to the top for a great Player!

NINER