Live PPV Stream of the Predator World 14.1 / Verhoeven Open 3-Cushion Tournament

iralee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news. Carom Cafe will be doing a PPV live stream of its spectacular dual-discipline extravaganza this summer: Predator World 14.1 Tournament and the Verhoeven Open 3-Cushion Tournament

Check this thread in the coming days where I will post information about the final URL everyone needs to access the stream.

Also check: www.worldstraightpool.com for more information.

-Ira

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
That's awesome... Thank you Ira !!!

Are you going to be recording matches for DVD ?

If you need help with that just let me know.

Steve

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Predator World 14.1

Great news although I hope to be there in person for the duration of the event. The event site says that tickets will be sold at the door. Will there be a VIP pass for the week? Is (paid) parking available in the garage?

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Great news. Carom Cafe will be doing a PPV live stream of its spectacular dual-discipline extravaganza this summer: Predator World 14.1 Tournament and the Verhoeven Open 3-Cushion Tournament

Check this thread in the coming days where I will post information about the final URL everyone needs to access the stream.

Also check: www.worldstraightpool.com for more information.

-Ira

Sounds good.

Any idea of how many tables are going to be streamed, how many days, who is doing the streaming, is there going to be any commentary and if so, by whom, and dvd availability??

iralee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's awesome... Thank you Ira !!!

Are you going to be recording matches for DVD ?

If you need help with that just let me know.

Steve

Thanks, Steve.

If there is demand for DVDs, I will make them. Otherwise, I'm planning on making them available VOD after the event.

Thanks again for offering your energy - every bit helps. Let's get the word out!

-Ira

iralee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds good.

Any idea of how many tables are going to be streamed, how many days, who is doing the streaming, is there going to be any commentary and if so, by whom, and dvd availability??

As of now, two tables will be streamed out of Carom Cafe - one for 14.1 and one for 3-cushion. Commentary is expected. DVD or VOD availability afterwards will be based on demand.

-Ira

iralee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news although I hope to be there in person for the duration of the event. The event site says that tickets will be sold at the door. Will there be a VIP pass for the week? Is (paid) parking available in the garage?

Carom has free parking with an attendent. I believe that there is an arrangement for deeply discounted parking at the large banquet hall next door should Carom's lots become full.

Info on advance ticket sales will be available shortly.

-Ira

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Thanks, Steve.

If there is demand for DVDs, I will make them. Otherwise, I'm planning on making them available VOD after the event.

Thanks again for offering your energy - every bit helps. Let's get the word out!

-Ira

Hey Ira,

Of course there is a very big demand on the dvd's.

For last years event I had gathered a pretty big list of guys that were interested. Not everyone like to sit in front of the computer to watch hours of great play. And we would like to do it on our nice comfy couches. And all of us enjoy reviewing the matches over and over.

Please consider making the dvd's !!!

Thanks
Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Steve, sweet run on the video.

Thank you very much billy boy !!!

I haven't been able to play at all over the last month, I hurt myself once again. And what perfect timing right before the worlds 14.1 (bummer)

I go for an MRI of my back this coming Monday, wish me luck.

Glad to see you posting, and welcome aboard from the old rec/sport/Billiards days !!

Steve

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Ira,

Of course there is a very big demand on the dvd's.

For last years event I had gathered a pretty big list of guys that were interested. Not everyone like to sit in front of the computer to watch hours of great play. And we would like to do it on our nice comfy couches. And all of us enjoy reviewing the matches over and over.

Please consider making the dvd's !!!

Thanks
Steve

I agree! Folks, while we all are tied to our computers for various things, it'd be nice NOT to have to be tied to it (the computer) for watching these matches.

I'd like to be able to view this on my 52-inch flatscreen TV, on the comfort of my sofa. Not this little 17-inch laptop monitor that I already use for work, and gives me headaches. ;)

-Sean

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
On a side note... Have you heard that Earl Strickland has been hanging out at House Of Lords. I think he is in town for the summer !

And HOL was sold too...lol

Steve

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
So far all I see is a crawl that says live stream begins here July 29...

No mention of prices, times or anything.

I assume more info and a link will be forthcoming?