100 balls reached.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
kudos to both of you (player and mentor) for this milestone achieved!!! Congratulations and I wish you beat that one by the end of this year already ;)

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
kudos to both of you (player and mentor) for this milestone achieved!!! Congratulations and I wish you beat that one by the end of this year already ;)

Almost happened Vahmurka :)
2 days later he made a 97 :p
He s definitley on a good way,

lg
Ingo

terhje

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks a lot guys! Its been crazy at work, so no computer time for me :p
the 103 ball run was made in practice and i was playing the ghost. everytime i miss i start my run from that position.
The 104th ball was a breakshot, did a mistake in the endpattern and couldnt recover.

Wink:
Me and Ingo have been working on so much the last year; stance, stroke, psr, thought prosess etc. so its a bit hard
to say something spesific.

A very nice drill i got from Ingo is to scatter 15 balls in one side of the table(where the rack is) and try
to run them without leaving that side of the table with the cueball and NOT hitting any other ball.
when you get to the breakball you continue as a normal straight pool run, breaking and using the whole table.
do 5-10 innings of that everyday for a couple of weeks. it helpes a lot, especially
not taking the risk bumping balls all the time. brrr.

Spend some time practicing the breakshot, looking where the cueball hits the rack and learning how it reacts.
Ingo will probably kill me for saying but hit the breakshot hard, Like schmidt. But also read George Fels -Mastering Straightpool
to learn the oldstyle way, so you know what to do if you get into a situation were its needed.(saved)lol.

Take your time, dont rush, think things through.

I made a 97 a few days later which is my second highest run ever. im a bit excited.