Willie Munson stories?!

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the stories guys! The banquet and inaugural Wisconsin Billiards Hall of Fame went great. Willie said it was one of the best nights of his life, to be recognized for his life's work.

Another notable inductee was Jerry Briesath, who had Mark Wilson and RandyG introduce him. The Black Widow made an opening statement which was pretty cool.

Some Wisconsin residents that are on the nominee list for 2019 include the following George Brundt, George Pawelski, Craig Powers, Frank "Sailor" Stellman, Jeff Carter, Steve Hayes, Claudio Parrone, Geno Albrecht, Randy Lamar, Ron Dobosenski, John "Rebel" Brannon, Dave Jacoby. Voting will take place, I believe around the New Year.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thanks for the stories guys! The banquet and inaugural Wisconsin Billiards Hall of Fame went great. Willie said it was one of the best nights of his life, to be recognized for his life's work.

Another notable inductee was Jerry Briesath, who had Mark Wilson and RandyG introduce him. The Black Widow made an opening statement which was pretty cool.

Some Wisconsin residents that are on the nominee list for 2019 include the following George Brundt, George Pawelski, Craig Powers, Frank "Sailor" Stellman, Jeff Carter, Steve Hayes, Claudio Parrone, Geno Albrecht, Randy Lamar, Ron Dobosenski, John "Rebel" Brannon, Dave Jacoby. Voting will take place, I believe around the New Year.

Pics please....or it didn’t happen

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You did a FANTASTIC job with your presentation.
Set the whole night up.

randyg

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member

My 2 cents, Sailor deserves it for sure! along with George Brunt and George P! Both ALL around very good players and good guys! and would stand up and gamble too! Wisconsin gave a great tribute to 2 players that definitely deserve the honors!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Sailor was a legendary cuemaker. His cues are among the most coveted by players in the Midwest. Jeff Carter was by far the best tournament player from Wisconsin. He competed successfully against the best in the country for more than two decades.