pakektelor

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
[WANTED] Whitten case

[WANTED]
I'm in searching of Joe Whitten case.
2x4/3x6/4x8/6x12
Must be light version and have top handle.
Offers are depending on the condition.
Please shoot me a PM with price and pics. Thanks!

W1_resized.jpg

Last edited:

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one being made. What makes you guys said it’s one of the best?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Several reasons for me:

1. Joe Whitten is awesome to work with and truly values his customers and makes sure they get what they want
2. The workmanship on Whitten cases is exceptional. Stitching is amazingly straight and clean even when double stitched. Everything fits together exceptionally well, and there are no seams or gaps or imperfections.
3. The quality is really top of the line. Everything is just sturdy and well made. It feels solid in your hand but not heavy. The leather and other materials including the zippers are really high end. The base and top cover seem exceptionally sturdy. The walls of the case are rigid and durable. They can truly last a lifetime
4. Having said all that, though, its the design that I think sets it apart. It is just so elegant and refined and everything just seems "right about the case. The tubes are exceptional. Ernie of Ginacue says that a Whitten provides the best inside environment for any cue and I can see why. The handles are just so well made and the shoulder strap just integrates better with the case than any other case. People NOTICE Whitten cases, the quality and craftmanship are just noticeable at a glance.

Hope its OK I jumped in with an answer.

BillYards

Playing Style: Wu Tang Fu
Silver Member
I got a 1x2 for Father’s Day and was blown away by the quality.

Joe is a really nice guy and works hard to get you exactly what you want.

Quality quality quality. Period.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a 1x2 for Father’s Day and was blown away by the quality.

Joe is a really nice guy and works hard to get you exactly what you want.

Quality quality quality. Period.

The Cadillac of cases. Did you look into any of the options now to keep the cues secured in the tubes. Curious how well it works