To all mechanics who post in this forum.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Let me make it easy. It won’t be much longer because you being the pussy you are any handle it. You are the only ***** that reports anyone in here. For that you should be stoned in the street.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Heard it all before....from behind a computer screen, but never up front and personal, wonder why that is!!!

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Maybe when thinslice comes back, he can explain how any of those messages were contributing anything to the conversation.

Mike

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And a good majority of those people can’t stand you. So your HELP came at a very large price to those you effected negatively.

And it makes no difference if you are a mechanic so stop asking stupid questions and then answering your own questions with sarcasm.

Don’t you get scared talking to that person in your head? I sure as shit do just by what you type here.

Help....yea help is a good word. But, a better word would be inept. As in socially inept.

Yea, yea....we know you don’t care or maybe you care a little too much. Definitely one sandwich short of a picnic. You might have carved a pool table out of one solid piece of wood and chiseled a solid piece of granite all with your bare hands to the precision of .0000000948 but you happened to have pissed off the entire valley along with a few sheep during your off time. So your accomplishments are minimized down to the tribal idiot. With the exception of a few James Jones type followers that seem determined to drink your punch.

You’re a basket case!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Now if you don’t mind. I am not feeling well today. Would love to sit here and play mental ping pong but, I have been working straight through since March with only a half day off here and there and I need to get rest.

Have you learned your lesson now....drugs and AZB don't mix, drinking, fatigue, mental illness......and AZB is a BAD combination!!!!

tjohnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was reading some of your old posts. You mentioned you stretched cloth long ways down the center. Yet these days you recommend sis to side first. Did you change your method over the years?

If RKC has changed how he does something over the years, to me, that is solid evidence that he is always trying to think of a better way to do it. Pool table mechanic? He experiments, refines, innovates, discovers. I'd call him a pool table scientist!