Open action invitation to JL & AF

timdog24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's the way you let me know. Most people say, bet, and "if you would like to bet more let me know."

However in light of the obvious fact that so many people want to bet the farm on "Guemo" I might have to crawfish and ask for weight. Make me an offer that makes it a fair game between them and if we are both gambling we can bet more.

JB, the players will match up the way they think is fair. I don't think I would give you anything other than whatever game they decide on. I don't know enough to handicap the game. I understand if you don't want to bet, but if you do, you can just pm me.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Alright, I just gotta ask ya JB, how this term came about... Or did you just make it up? Does AZB's own, crawfish, have it trademarked or sumptin'??? :confused:

No it refers to the fact that Crayfish (crawfish if you're from the South) will retreat backwards quickly into their hidey holes at the slightest sign of danger. Crayfish are basically freshwater shrimp.

Back in the day on RSB we accused each other of crawfishing all the time when someone backed out of a challenge or backed off a point. I am not sure WHO started it, probably Lou F.

john - has been accused of crawfishing a time or two. :)