Legacy Billiards

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Went to memorial tournament in nw MT, couple weeks ago. Met a gentleman named Steve Rijon. Saw him last fall at UM tournament. Heard he owned a “pool room”...plays pretty good pool too. We got to talking, he owns the Legacy Billiards in Spokane, WA. It’s a new room. Has 16 7 foot Diamonds and 1 9 foot Diamond table. He runs multiple tournaments monthly. Checked with several of my pool playing friends who live in Idaho and Mt...said it was fantastic, good tables, good food, clean. So will be taking a trip over the mountains to play. They have webpage and FB...looks like place you can take family.
Will let you know... do know he gets top players from WA, ID, MT, and Canada.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Well Legacy was shut down for COVID, but see he is up and running some local tournaments. Glad to see a room reopen and not close. If you are near Spokane, WA, check it out. Have a some cues to finish, but planning on taking a trip myself to go play there.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just in Coeur d’Alene and Spokane when the big bar box tournament was going on. I’m sure it’s a nice room, after all they have all Diamonds. However I don’t play bar boxes and with only one 9’ table I won’t be going there.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
I was just in Coeur d’Alene and Spokane when the big bar box tournament was going on. I’m sure it’s a nice room, after all they have all Diamonds. However I don’t play bar boxes and with only one 9’ table I won’t be going there.
Yes, I am old school. Like the big tables. Not too many in Montana, except for fortunate few who have home table.