~Mezz ZZ01~

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
The cue is in a good condition. Few low visible lacquer pinches on the but sleeve (visible because of the ebony), and few fine scratches on the joint. No other mechanical damage. The cue is dead straight. Super fine hit. Super feeling like any Mezz. His price is around 650$.

Specs
Length: 58''
Weight: 18.5oz
Butt : Ivory and turquoise diamonds
Joint: ss united 5/6x14
Shaft: 314 predator very good condition
Wrap: Irish Black/White linen
Tip: Moori M
JP: black

TRADED Thanks Terry!

Thanks, Chris

Attachments

• all2.jpg
    all2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 917
  • all3.jpg
    all3.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 922
  • joint.jpg
    joint.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 919
  • dings.jpg
    dings.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:

Ridethecheese

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
cue

I would have respected you alot more if you had been honest with me, after you made me not forget anything, box it up drive to the closed postoffice then you lie to me about a cash offer all you did was to list on cueauctions.com this was all your idea not mine. Bad reps for you dude!

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1

Sorry Bill again, the cue was on action site for more than 2 days. so...
I still have a money arrangement which it makes me go this way.
Sorry again ...and it;s up to you what rep side you choose.

PS: why did you drive to the post office when you said to me that you can;t send the cue yesterday because is President;s Day...???LOL

Chris

Last edited:

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Ok you won...

Bill, I put the cue on the action sites 2 days ago (ebay and cueauction) as far as I know (a friend of mine help me with that), didn't check when they activated the auctions just wait for emails. But... what are we talking here, tho? You are trying to make me feel bad, because I gave you an apologize message telling you the facts? I won't feel bad...I did what I did because I thought that this is the right way to let you know that the deal is off. If you can/not appreciate honesty is up to you. This discussion ends here. This thread is a WTT/WTS trade so if you want to give me a bad review do it, but not here. There is a place for that kind of "appreciation" on this forum. Thanks a lot.

Take care and GLWS.

Chris

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Mezz

This cue comes with a 314 first edition. That's how I got it from a trade. Don;t know other details cause' are very hard to find.
Thanks for reading.

Chris

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Thanks all, trade pending!

@randallt6 Sorry but it has 314 shaft. Actually this is how this model has been sold from the beginning. What you've linked is another cue btw. Please read the first post carefully. My cue is a Mezz ZZ01, your link refers to Mezz Z101 which looks like but it's not.
Thanks all for comm and interest.
TRADE PENDING!