Wager

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody want Chohan ? I'll take Busti for a C-note on the session..Hurry!

GAList only please!..I.U.T.B.Rich..Heres your chance to get even. :cool:

Last edited:
Anybody want Chohan ? I'll take Busti for a C-note on the session..Hurry!

GAList only please!..I.U.T.B.Rich..Heres your chance to get even. :cool:

Dearest Ducky,

I would love to bet $100 against you every day for the rest of your life but I could only win $3000 like that (if I got paid):p.

RBL

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dearest Ducky,

I would love to bet $100 against you every day for the rest of your life but I could only win $3000 like that (if I got paid):p.

RBL

So you're passing up a chance to get the $4200 you owe me, down to $4100?..What an idiot!

PS..I see things are getting a little tense for you over at 1P.org..Does this mean you will be harassing me more over here now? :rolleyes:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
hi sjd
you know me i am not a gambler....:eek:
but i would take $25 or $50 on tony just to sweat it...:wink:
to me tony may not know as much as busty
but he shoots a tad straighter
imho icbw
larry

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi sjd
you know me i am not a gambler....:eek:
but i would take $25 or $50 on tony just to sweat it...:wink:
to me tony may not know as much as busty
but he shoots a tad straighter
imho icbw
larry

Larry, thanks anyway, but you are a little late..Tony is is already up several games, early on!..You may be right, but if it ever gets to even, we can talk! :sorry:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
If they get even you are on for a $100. 4-3 right now but looking like it might go 4-4.

Miller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
there's a clever duck in the house.....:wink:

i like busty also, dick. hope you are well......

(that degenerate :cool: buddy of yours, rust belt lunatic, is stirring it up a little....:))

dustin

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there's a clever duck in the house.....:wink:

i like busty also, dick. hope you are well......

(that degenerate :cool: buddy of yours, rust belt lunatic, is stirring it up a little....:))

dustin

Yes Dustin, I see he's gotten himself involved in a verbal battle with the most popular guy on both forums!
Its kinda like him trying to win my cash!..He has a better chance at giving Efren 8/4 and the break!...(but don't tell him ;))

Yes, Bustie has fought back hasn't he?..If he can sustain that level of play, I still believe he is the better 1P player over Tony! :thumbup: (but don't tell Fast Lenny :wink:)

Last edited:

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
You guys know this is not the correct forum in which to be negotiating these deals.

These is a reserved area...

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are we on Dick? :grin:

Sorry Lenny, missed your post..Its almost 5 PM, and it looks like its going to be 7 apiece! We are on if it does, for a C-note..Confirm ASAP :thumbup:

Maybe not..looks like Bustie is grinding back!.. It may never be even again. :D

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry Lenny, missed your post..Its almost 5 PM, and it looks like its going to be 7 apiece! We are on if it does, for a C-note..Confirm ASAP :thumbup:

Maybe not..looks like Bustie is grinding back!.. It may never be even again. :D

Its 7 apiece (at 5:20)...Are we on ?????

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you get to hear kelly
said he could give either 8 to 7 easily

i think he is modest,i can never imagine ed shooting thewild shots or missing the easy shots
how would you do against these guys
dean

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you get to hear kelly
said he could give either 8 to 7 easily

i think he is modest,i can never imagine ed shooting thewild shots or missing the easy shots
how would you do against these guys
dean

Deanoc..If you're asking me, Let me just say that Ed and I were good friends, and never really fired any serious $$$ at each other..I cannot hear his commentating, and I can't access the chat,,Bummer!..We only met twice in tournament play, once in Johnston City, and once at the Stardust..We are one and one!..RA played us both the same way..usually 9/8 or 8/7! (he didn't always win either :cool:)

As for Francisco and Tony, I don't know about "easily" giving up a full ball, but I feel quite strongly, Ed or I would have been a clear favorite against either of them..Both are playing decent in their match, but I believe if I had a choice, I would rather play Chohan for the cash!..

Their shot making and position play, has been about even thus far..But Bustie's moving game appears, (as I always thought it was) much stronger than Tony's, and I think that will be the difference in the match.

PS..If you're on the chat, tell Ed I said hi! We've only talked on the phone a few times in 40 some yrs.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We can play double or nothing race to 3 sometime too. I will even try you even! :eek:

Lenny, if I could just stand up long enough to shoot..you would be the one who could bring me out of retirement! ;)
..Sorry pal, my playing days are over. :(

PS..We got us a good match going huh?..Bustie just won 4 in a row to take the lead!

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, its hill/hill and Bustie has played his worst 3 games of the entire match!..He gave up control of the table his last two breaks, by shooting wild shots, that had no chance of improving his situation. He is almost forcing Tony to win..Its torture when you are betting on a guy that looks like hes given up!..Lenny, I'd almost settle for half, but I gotta sweat it out..:mad:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Well, its hill/hill and Bustie has played his worst 3 games of the entire match!..He gave up control of the table his last two breaks, by shooting wild shots, that had no chance of improving his situation. He is almost forcing Tony to win..Its torture when you/re betting on a guy that looks like hes given up!..Lenny, I'd almost settle for half, but I gotta sweat it out..:mad:

I was going to let you out for a bottle of Sailor Jerry. :)