Meucci Sneaky Pete Question

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody,

I have a Meucci Sneaky Pete (with phenolic ferrule/tip) that I converted to a break stick and is in good condition. A friend of my sons is asking how much I would want if I sold it. What would you think would be a fair sell price? I purchased it in the early 2000's and it has a red dot shaft.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.:thumbup:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Hey Everybody,

I have a Meucci Sneaky Pete (with phenolic ferrule/tip) that I converted to a break stick and is in good condition. A friend of my sons is asking how much I would want if I sold it. What would you think would be a fair sell price? I purchased it in the early 2000's and it has a red dot shaft.

100bux is probably in the ballpark.

justinb386

Banned
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey Everybody,

I would sell it on ebay if I were you. Those sneaky cues are selling for around $200 and up on average (on ebay). Just do a no reserve auction, and I am sure you would get a very good price out of it. They seem to be in high demand.