Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Government Shrinking Under Trump.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Government Shrinking Under Trump.
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up Government Shrinking Under Trump. - 12-31-2017, 06:19 AM

The harsher and more unbearable he makes the conditions the better.
The less government vermin the better.

How the Trump era is changing the federal bureaucracy

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#2)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 06:32 AM

When he leaves office in eight years the govt. should be about half what it was under barry. Pence can further fine tune things during his 8 years. Every lib with half a brain will have to acknowledge the positive change. How about fixing the mess the USPS has become. Or should I say Bezo's *****. There should be universal outrage over that fiasco.

Old
  (#3)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 06:34 AM

lol

And you guys have the nerve to call leftists delusional.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#4)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-31-2017, 06:37 AM

ALL IS LOST!

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#5)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
lol

And you guys have the nerve to call leftists delusional.

Jeff Livingston
I'm just baiting a little.

Old
  (#6)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
The harsher and more unbearable he makes the conditions the better.
The less government vermin the better.
Justice should have been their percentage points leader.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 12-31-2017 at 07:22 AM.

French Connection
Old
  (#7)
jack 195
Banned
jack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond reputejack 195 has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow French Connection - 12-31-2017, 07:56 AM

Rats, we've got to get the Rats out!

Old
  (#8)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 08:04 AM

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#9)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 01:06 PM

How strange, then, that the deficit is up over $150 billion from what was projected, reaching the highest point in the last four years or so!

How did that happen with all this staffing frugality? And don't anyone dare say it's his golfing trips. That is only a rounding error on the large deficit increase, even if it has probably reached 9-figures in total costs.

Quite a mystery, no?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#10)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
How strange, then, that the deficit is up over $150 billion from what was projected, reaching the highest point in the last four years or so!

How did that happen with all this staffing frugality? And don't anyone dare say it's his golfing trips. That is only a rounding error on the large deficit increase, even if it has probably reached 9-figures in total costs.

Quite a mystery, no?
How did somebody put it.

Oh yes.

We didnt quite understand the magnitude of what we inherited.

Or something like that.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#11)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 01:27 PM

https://www.snopes.com/national-debt-trump/

Name:  abc.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  40.8 KB

dumluk

Old
  (#12)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

12-31-2017, 01:31 PM

What happened after July, though? (Or is July now the end of the year, if it needs to be?)

Iirc, the national debt went up $450 billion in just a few months.

The 'decrease' was an artifact of running into the debt ceiling, and bookkeeping tricks to keep it open until it was raised. When it was raised, all the borrowed monies from internal trust funds had to be paid back, and the rest of the deficit spending funded by new Treasury debt issues.

The debt never really went down, and its continuing rise was simply put under a rug for a brief period of time. Accounting tricks are amazing (cf: Enron), and then there is the governmental accounting tricks, which are highly implausible beyond the normal tricks.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 12-31-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Old
  (#13)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

12-31-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Quite a mystery, no?
Correct.NO it isn't a mystery at all.

The only mystery is due to the AMAZING SOFLALINI'S SLEIGHT OF HAND SIDESHOW ACT.

The discussion is whether or not the number of federal employees has or has not decreased under Trump. The available data suggests that it definitely has.

You are conflating that with whether the federal deficit has or has not risen under Trump. The evidence is that it has ... and that is where the sleight of hand comes in.

Trump has had a say in whether or not federal employment has went down.

Trump has had little say in whether the deficit has went up or not due to dear leadership which had us with a string of continuing resolutions, as opposed to a longer term actual budget.

Trump can fairly be judged this year on employee downsizing.

Trump really cannot be judged on this year's deficit ... as I have explained to you numerous times.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

What the hell
Old
  (#14)
desi2960
AzB Silver Member
desi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell - 12-31-2017, 08:44 PM

He is not a politician, he is only doing what he said he was going to do, I know it's not often done.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: