Logon problems......

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone still having problems logging on? I can't logon through the main page, I get a security warning that info will be sent over an insecure connection, I click continue but the screen blinks and it doesn't log me on. I go to the forum to logon and that works, but after 15 minutes I'm no longer logged on and have to do it again. I have no warning in my antivirus software or anything, and it all started after the website was down for a few days. Just wondering if it's functioning normally for everyone else?....Thanks! Using Firefox that's always worked fine before, and I've gone through clearing cache and all that stuff.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Using Firefox as well. It warns of insecure connection/certificate as well. Been buggy off and on. I had trouble logging on a few days ago and just OK'ed the warning because my pass is different than any other I use. All ok now.

Have a good weekend,

-Kat,

Jimmy C-Note

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone still having problems logging on? I can't logon through the main page, I get a security warning that info will be sent over an insecure connection, I click continue but the screen blinks and it doesn't log me on. I go to the forum to logon and that works, but after 15 minutes I'm no longer logged on and have to do it again. I have no warning in my antivirus software or anything, and it all started after the website was down for a few days. Just wondering if it's functioning normally for everyone else?....Thanks! Using Firefox that's always worked fine before, and I've gone through clearing cache and all that stuff.

This is exactly what has been happening to me.
Using Safari.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
After the site was down for a bit I had problems, but they've been fixed for the most part.

Currently, the only way I can successfully logon is via the spot in the red box in the pic below.

The top logon box doesn't work at all for me.

I don't know if that's the issue everyone else is having. -Z-

Attachments

• AZB.png
    AZB.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 220

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After the site was down for a bit I had problems, but they've been fixed for the most part.

Currently, the only way I can successfully logon is via the spot in the red box in the pic below.

I found I can logon that way too, but it kicks me back off after about 15 minutes and I have to logon again, or I can logon in the forum by attempting to respond to a thread and it prompts me to logon, but again after a short while I have to logon again

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I to have the same log on trouble,I also use firefox.I better hurry or I may get bumped off;)

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still can't get to the forums using Chrome.

I can access them with Firefox.

Something needs to be fixed here.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's what I've been doing since the site came back up.

Edit: I'm using Chrome, for whatever that's worth.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still can't get to the forums using Chrome.

I can access them with Firefox.

Something needs to be fixed here.

Same thing here.

I have no problem accessing any of the AZB pages with FF.

I can access all of AZB"s pages except "Forums" using Chrome.

I have pasted the messages I get from Chrome on other threads related to this issue.

John

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still have to use Safari, Firefox pops up a security warning page.
Website Admin needs to update its 'security certificates' for all the
browsers.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont have a computer and have not had any issues logging on since the site came back up. How ever as if yesterday I am getting a message that thus site uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience using this site.

I know nothing about cookies and is this normal ? It has a prompt to click that says you ...got it. Whatever that means. I am pretty leery of it and dint know how to get rid of the message box. Aggravating trying to read around it.