roll call...only those that have been here 10+ years.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I was mildly excited to chime in and realized I'm a couple of months shy of a decade.
Here I am posting anyway~!

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back then, I shot like crap and there was a lot more going on in the pool world.

Now, nothing's going on in the pool world and I still shoot like crap.

Thanks AZB

blah blah

Shoebat
Well I am pleasantly surprised because I cannot find anyone who joined before I did. There is a post from site owner Mike Howerton (AZHousePro) on 25th March 2003 and that is the day that I joined. In all that time I have used the same screen name pro9dg and the same password.

So I must be The Father of the Forum. Does that qualify me for a Gold Watch or the Freedom of Arizona, ........or something?

I beat you by a day

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Yep still here.

March 2003.

Except we were here before...

There was a different format or site or something idr

Blah,

Think we were both members of AZ when it meant Arizona Billiards not A - Z Billiards. I'm impressed to see you're member number 59! Must have beaten me by a day or two.

Congratulations!!!

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
8/4/2003
What kind of tip... JUST KIDDING!

Hey Rip,

Have we met in Vegas? I'm a "resident" at the Cue Club Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the three leagues playing. If not, first beer in on me when we meet! I'll be back in town on the 13th for VNEA.

Lyn

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been around for almost 14 years, it's been fun. Lots of info has crossed my screen, more to come I'm sure.

Yotehntr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok Mr Wilson, we've got 'em rounded up! :)

forum_mod_ban_button_by_isometricpixel.png