Olhausen Rail Recommendations

mmomike79

Registered
I just had my new Olhausen 3.5 x 7 table set up and after playing on it for an hour I really feel the rails are dead. A couple of the rails also have small indentations when I run my hand down them.. Is there another rail brand or spec that would make the ball more lively?

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had my new Olhausen 3.5 x 7 table set up and after playing on it for an hour I really feel the rails are dead. A couple of the rails also have small indentations when I run my hand down them.. Is there another rail brand or spec that would make the ball more lively?

Are you talking about indentations in the cushion? If so sounds like your installer screwed up and over stretched your rail cloth.

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member

The cloth cloth be stretched too tight, or the rails could be dead and not maintaining their shape. Does the nameplate mention Accu-Fast, or do you know the approximate age of the table?