hightower deluxe cue lathe for sale

poke&hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LATHE IS SOLD THANKS EVERYONE

I have a hightower deluxe cue lathe for sale. I bought it about 2years ago and have never used it due to bad health problems. I purchased it from kunin35. It has a wrap motor,router, taper bar and other extras. He can tell you all about it if he would be nice enough but of course is not obligated to do so. Pm him and see, he was real nice to me. He ran it for me and showed me things about it and said he used it as a repair lathe. It would have to be picked up no shipping. I live about 45 minutes west of augusta ga. Two hours from Atlanta. 1300 dollars. Please pm me for my phone number

I can see I am fixing to make a mess of this since I don't text, confused about pm page and sick on pain meds.. My phone number is 8036406932. Tell me who was first, who's on second. when you will come with cash and it is sold. Sorry but I cant help it. I am honest and would like this to go well.

THANKS EVERYONE, LATHE IS SOLD

Last edited:

CrossBone Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wrote a pm to him right after he posted it, told him I would take it but never heard anything back

CrossBone Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went on a road trip today, He is a super nice guy, had a good chat and got to see some of his cues. The Lomax Conversion was amazing. thanks again for a great lathe, another nice addition to the family.
Steve