Rogan/Strickland vid

AF pool guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay who’s got a copy of the Joe Rogan Channels Earl Strickland vid? It’s been set to private on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go away Joe

Deleted as I must of offended other members. Not my intent.

Last edited:

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
Okay who’s got a copy of the Joe Rogan Channels Earl Strickland vid? It’s been set to private on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted it here the other day in the Joe Rogan gives pool lessons thread.

I just checked it again and it is private. Where's the TAR guy? Ask him.

Last edited:

sonny burnett

Registered
Mixed feelings. I'm not comfortable with Earl getting laughed at when his manic side kicks in high gear. I can excuse it if they don't know Earl's condition.
Shane just smiled and never said a word. I'm not sure if Shane could even hear Earl, I'm not sure his status with his hearing.

I haven't been around Earl in quite some time but it appears he's either worse or not opting for treatment.

The windup is one of the best ever does not deserve to be treated like a punch drunk fighter. Most of his tirade was dead on. If you think Earl can't play golf, wrong. Club champion at Sedfield Country Club. An old Donald Ross design with old money dripping. He lived in the 60s for a long while and I'm talking golf scores. That is rare air.

I know Earl can piss off the Pope. Seen it all. It really bothers me and it's only going to get worse. Yeah I'm sensitive. I've seen bipolar destroy families first hand. I dont know the answer. Hang in there lil Earl.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Mixed feelings. I'm not comfortable with Earl getting laughed at when his manic side kicks in high gear. I can excuse it if they don't know Earl's condition.
Shane just smiled and never said a word. I'm not sure if Shane could even hear Earl, I'm not sure his status with his hearing.

I haven't been around Earl in quite some time but it appears he's either worse or not opting for treatment.

The windup is one of the best ever does not deserve to be treated like a punch drunk fighter. Most of his tirade was dead on. If you think Earl can't play golf, wrong. Club champion at Sedfield Country Club. An old Donald Ross design with old money dripping. He lived in the 60s for a long while and I'm talking golf scores. That is rare air.

I know Earl can piss off the Pope. Seen it all. It really bothers me and it's only going to get worse. Yeah I'm sensitive. I've seen bipolar destroy families first hand. I dont know the answer. Hang in there lil Earl.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Is that you, Earl??

Eric >:smile:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I’m not getting anything from that Facebook link. Is that the video?

It’s just a black screen for me.