Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much blue glue could a stiff-artist sniff if a stiff-artist sniffed blue glue?? Apologies to all wood chucks in the audience. ;)

A stiff artist would sniff as much blue glue as a stiff artist could sniff, if a stiff artist could sniff blue glue!

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Last seen in the ER having a set of 2 5/16" billiard balls surgically extracted.

It's a bad world. A man needs to know his limitations.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much blue glue could a stiff-artist sniff if a stiff-artist sniffed blue glue?? Apologies to all wood chucks in the audience. ;)

So much glue that he lost interest in doing the right thing? Jays post was 100 percent spot on!:thumbup:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Touche!! Niice.

My lil one was at school a couple weeks ago and a classmate asked her the "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck" line …. she replied with the answer and said the dumb founded look on her classmates face was priceless... :)

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My hope is -- he's busy making this right by working on these rails. The guy frustrates me as much as anyone on here, but he's not a thief, so he'll hopefully get the job done. Once he does he'll show up again.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My lil one was at school a couple weeks ago and a classmate asked her the "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck" line …. she replied with the answer and said the dumb founded look on her classmates face was priceless... :)

Teaching the essentials I see.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's really not that simple.

He has had people's rails for an eternity who didn't give him a penny upfront.

If you want Glen to do you a good job you get in line and if and when he shows up you immediately put his truck keys in your gun safe.

Then it all goes great.

But even then there is no guarantee he will be done before midnight on Christmas Eve. He doesn't leave until it's perfect.:thumbup2:

The two happiest moments of your life are when he arrives and when he leaves.

Love you Glen Buddy!

This is why he gets away with this nonsense. If you allow something you inevitably get more of it.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Spud you really did good. He's getting mega ink. Maybe some of those Glenn huggers can pay you and settle up with RKC, as his word is good.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A wood chuck would chuck enough wood to save 15% or more with Geico:grin:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh Glen-e-en, come out to play-ee-a!

Glen-e-en, come out to play-ee-a!

source.gif