Northern Illinois

chitownnorth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

I'm looking to have Simonis installed on my a Brunswick table and cannot seem to find anyone in this area (Illinois/Wisconsin border, McHenry County). I've made a few calls but have come up dry. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Hi,

I'm looking to have Simonis installed on my a Brunswick table and cannot seem to find anyone in this area (Illinois/Wisconsin border, McHenry County). I've made a few calls but have come up dry. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

I have the same problem, I am 30 minutes north of Milwaukee and I cant find a decent table mechanic that will do a better job than what I can do.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I might be able to make the trip if I can set up a few jobs along the way..

Rob.M

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I might be able to make the trip if I can set up a few jobs along the way..

Rob.M

Lets see what we can do.

Besides just covering my table I would like to have you level it, not the table itself but the slates with each other. It may be fine, I would just like to have a professional check that I did an adequate job. To make it easier for you I can have my table completely disassembled for you, not completely but ready to start checking slates for level and recovering.
I think I started talking to you about this almost 2 years ago, Rob, no rush, table is still playable, it just doesnt look pretty anymore. I have a lot of wear lines in rail grooves, wear around rack area, and couple of freeways from break zone to the rack.

Last edited: