FS~Schon LTD-Must see & GTF 2X4 KK case~

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I've decided to put up for grabs a very unique and beautiful Schon LTD (butt only). I got this cue on a trade about 4 years or so a go. I was so intrigued by how cool and rare it was, I had to have it. So I decided to stored it with my collection of cues in hopes of one day re-selling it to a collector and or a musician/player. I spoke to Evan back when I got it and he was amazed that it made it down my way to Texas. He customized it for a friend who give the cue as a gift to a gifted Chello player. This cue is amazing in every aspect, the detail in the instrument and notes are amazing. I know someone out there will see the cue and would love to have it, if not for the uniqueness, but for how rare and different this cue made by Schon is. I'm looking for a cash deal, so no trades please.

You'll also see I have a 2x4 blk GTF Koppy Kat case for sale as well. This case is brand new and just used for storage. If more info is needed or any questions, you're more then welcome to PM me. As always thank you for looking and God Bless! :thumbup:

Schon LTD (butt only)- $OLD TY Shipped CONUS via USPS priority

~Weight: 15oz
~Pin: 5/16x14
~Chello inlay: Looks like a burl wood, if not maybe rosewood
~Short points & spears (white): Looks like holly wood
~Long points: Looks like rose wood
~Wrap: Black & White spec irish linen with clear coat over (like a Meucci)

I apologize for not knowing the exact materials of the inlays, I'm usually very familiar with woods and materials used, but this cue is so unique, even the woods and inlays are throwing me off. Maybe if the pics I'm posting are good enough, y'all can give your input with knowledge and expertise. ;)

GTF 2X4 Black Koppy Kat series- $OLD TYshipped CONUS via USPS priority

Attachments

• SCHON LTD 1.jpg
    SCHON LTD 1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 344
  • SCHON LTD 2.jpg
    SCHON LTD 2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 337
  • SCHON LTD 3.jpg
    SCHON LTD 3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 337
  • SCHON LTD 4.jpg