Pro Players and Tattoo's

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I don't get you people. Now I'm not talking about the guy with an anchor tattooed to his forearm, or the woman with a rose tattooed to her ankle, both of which I consider foolish regardless, and both of which will turn to an unidentifiable blob of black stain over time. I'm talking about those that cover their faces, necks, and body with tattoos.

You walk around like a billboard of (IMO) poor, foolish decisions, then when someone sees this mess on the street and expresses negative comments about the spectacle, they get called bigots and you put them on ignore here on the forum so you no longer have to see their posts.

Too bad we can't do that before we see the freak show. We don't have the luxury of unseeing what we just saw like you do with forum post opinions. What you read is a result of the lingering effect of not being able to unsee it.

I've been married 40 years to the same women, and I'd call her the same thing if she came home scared for life with that crap all over herself.

The thing is, by the very definition of the word stupid, they can't be aware that what they did was stupid since they were stupid when they did it, so it fits and ya gotta tell em, cause they don't know. Cause they were stupid. :rolleyes:

This is judging other people's life choices. It's not your place to judge someone else's actions unless they affect you directly. I guess judging the rest of fatass America for eating cheezwiz and being fat and draining Medicare and Medicaid is ok too? Actually bad example, that does affect us directly, but that's exactly my point. Some guy with a tattoo made a choice, and saying it was stupid by you don't agree with it is stupid in it of itself. And that makes you a bigot, and the OP and anyone who agrees. This thread was started to judge others by their life choices, no one asked you all your opinion on others looks, whether or not it effects pool. It's common and widely accepted to have tattoos, it won't hurt pools image. Tolerance and acceptance was what America was supposed to be about, it's why people migrated here in the first place, and it never really had been like that by obvious examples. This thread is bullshit, but at least it's better than the one about pool gloves, remember that? Unreal. People amaze me still.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't get you people. Now I'm not talking about the guy with an anchor tattooed to his forearm, or the woman with a rose tattooed to her ankle, both of which I consider foolish regardless, and both of which will turn to an unidentifiable blob of black stain over time. I'm talking about those that cover their faces, necks, and body with tattoos.

You walk around like a billboard of (IMO) poor, foolish decisions, then when someone sees this mess on the street and expresses negative comments about the spectacle, they get called bigots and you put them on ignore here on the forum so you no longer have to see their posts.

Too bad we can't do that before we see the freak show. We don't have the luxury of unseeing what we just saw like you do with forum post opinions. What you read is a result of the lingering effect of not being able to unsee it.

I've been married 40 years to the same women, and I'd call her the same thing if she came home scared for life with that crap all over herself.

The thing is, by the very definition of the word stupid, they can't be aware that what they did was stupid since they were stupid when they did it, so it fits and ya gotta tell em, cause they don't know. Cause they were stupid. :rolleyes:

Edited, I do not care to have or see further discussion on this.

Good day.

Last edited:

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stupid freaking tread....there's nothing wrong with anyone having tattoos on their body!!!!

It's their body....not yours so move on with your life!!!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
They are all pretty women.

Their tattoos will only fade, and sag, and turn into disgusting disfigurements as they age. Fact!

A tattoo does not make a woman more beautiful.

If you don't like tattoos, don't get a tattoo. It's pretty simple. I have many, my wife has a lot of ink as well. We both find them attractive. It's ok that you don't. Some people don't like pizza... Doesn't mean I can't.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
If you don't like tattoos, don't get a tattoo. It's pretty simple. I have many, my wife has a lot of ink as well. We both find them attractive. It's ok that you don't. Some people don't like pizza... Doesn't mean I can't.

who tha fuk doesn't like pizza? tha's like saying I don't like oxygen so I refuse to breathe. whhhaaatttttt!!!!!!!

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All this talk of tattoos and cue cases makes me wonder if it's possible to tattoo the hell out of a cow and make a case out of it after the tats heal?

More importantly, which case maker can be counted on to not diminish the value of my tribal cow case?

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Just think about all of those tattooed pool players that won't be able to sleeping knowing JohnnyT does not approve! Tragic.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
This thread reminded me of a photoshoot I did a few years ago.

Welcome to the forum. Stick around, all the threads aren't like this one.
By-the-way, is you is, or is you isn't, the person in these photos? If you is, then may I say I really like the tat on your right forearm. Very artistic. :smile:

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
This is judging other people's life choices. It's not your place to judge someone else's actions unless they affect you directly. I guess judging the rest of fatass America for eating cheezwiz and being fat and draining Medicare and Medicaid is ok too? Actually bad example, that does affect us directly, but that's exactly my point. Some guy with a tattoo made a choice, and saying it was stupid by you don't agree with it is stupid in it of itself. And that makes you a bigot, and the OP and anyone who agrees. This thread was started to judge others by their life choices, no one asked you all your opinion on others looks, whether or not it effects pool. It's common and widely accepted to have tattoos, it won't hurt pools image. Tolerance and acceptance was what America was supposed to be about, it's why people migrated here in the first place, and it never really had been like that by obvious examples. This thread is bullshit, but at least it's better than the one about pool gloves, remember that? Unreal. People amaze me still.

Yeah, but I'm not talking about a guy with a tattoo. I'm talking about flooding your body with tattoos and walking around like a billboard asking to be noticed. I also think hanging your pants off your ass showing your underwear is repulsive.

You have every right to do it and I have every right to consider it disgusting and stupid when I see it.

MDSPHOTO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum. Stick around, all the threads aren't like this one.
By-the-way, is you is, or is you isn't, the person in these photos? If you is, then may I say I really like the tat on your right forearm. Very artistic. :smile:

I'm the guy behind the camera and not a tat on me.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Discharge Papers

Here you go. They've been sighted.

Attachments

• discharge_orders_214_form_large.jpg
    discharge_orders_214_form_large.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 305

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its not that you dont like tattoos that people have a problem with, its how you go about it. time's change, you have to adapt, back in the 80s when you wore shoulder pads and rocked long hair and listened to bad rock, you look back with nostalgia and I make fun of you. when your elders told you to turn down that devil music and take a shower, what did you do??? you see, when you say things like "if my wife got a tattoo id call her a piece of shit", that's all I need to know. if they are a fashion item, so be it. it is what it is, we don't need old men with antiquated beliefs to tell us what to do. back in medievel times it was cool to chop peoples heads off in public and rape women. times changed. in the 1600s a woman could be accused of being a witch and burned at the stake, times changed. in the 1800s slavery was common, times changed. back in the 50s a man called the king changed music, McCarthy accused everyone of being a communist, times changed. you gotta go with the flow buddy, if we don't let ourselves evolve, we'll perish. I'll end this conversation with some of my favorite quotes.

" INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS"

“I AM INTERESTED IN IMPERFECTIONS, QUIRKINESS, INSANITY, UNPREDICTABILITY. THAT'S WHAT WE REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO ANYWAY. WE DON'T TALK ABOUT PLANES FLYING; WE TALK ABOUT THEM CRASHING.”

"IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN IT SIMPLY, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WELL ENOUGH" (this is my favorite with mathematical pool geeks trying to sell pool books and videos)

I'm tired I'm gonna go watch some bonnie rotten videos and go to sleep:D

Times do change. And if you looked at it outside of the "Grasshopper" mindset, you'd realize that fashion changes. But your Mighty Mouse tattoo, or Tweetie Bird tattoo, won't change with the times.

As for, "it's all I need to know", then it is my opinion, you stopped learning. A person should not stop learning, ever.

Old men have what it appears you don't have, experience.

Being "in the moment" is ok when you're in a pool tournament. Living life and appreciating the joy from your current experience/environment is very cool.

Your tattoo will always be stuck in time.

Old men wore parachute pants and cloud/moon boots. Why would any "old man" want to wear them today?

I would guess that it is not me who is the bigot, but it is you who is the foolish young "Grasshopper".

Timothy Rose

Silver Member

Times do change. And if you looked at it outside of the "Grasshopper" mindset, you'd realize that fashion changes. But your Mighty Mouse tattoo, or Tweetie Bird tattoo, won't change with the times.

As for, "it's all I need to know", then it is my opinion, you stopped learning. A person should not stop learning, ever.

Old men have what it appears you don't have, experience.

Being "in the moment" is ok when you're in a pool tournament. Living life and appreciating the joy from your current experience/environment is very cool.

Your tattoo will always be stuck in time.

Old men wore parachute pants and cloud/moon boots. Why would any "old man" want to wear them today?

I would guess that it is not me who is the bigot, but it is you who is the foolish young "Grasshopper".

you are Dave correct?