Any Daz vs earl updates?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl plays a poor safe on the 3, leaving Daz an easy kick. He kicks it in and gets automatic shape on the 4. Running out

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daz dogs the 10 and leaves it hanging. Gives the game and set to Earl. Camera doesn't show it, but you can hear cues being slammed in the background.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Life be good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,740

MikeyLittle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How has the quality of play been? Does it seem like they are getting along fine without the side pockets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoolChump

Banned
Update:

Earl is probably fuming at somebody to blame when missing a shot. Isn't this why he wasn't invited back to the Mosconi Cup? Great player. Uncontrollable outbursts. Not only does he get angry with the audience, but has even told a referee to shut up.

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Play was pretty good, from what I saw. I had to work so was there for the last set only. Darren won that one 9-2 or 9-3 I'm not sure. Darren is wearing ear plugs, The Pearl was wearing earplugs and ear muffs, but took them both off for the last set so he could talk to the crowd more I guess. Darren is getting all the rolls and Earl is getting none, you all know the story. Not sure how many break and runs there have been. Oh Earl doesn't like the way Darren is breaking and they should have made a rule about breaking

Andy

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How has the quality of play been? Does it seem like they are getting along fine without the side pockets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was good for the parts I watched. I was in and out. I don't think they had many break and runs, just because a lot of dry breaks.

Daz is definitely a huge favorite. Earl can win, but he has to play absolutely perfect, and take advantage of Darren's mistakes.

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read the Daz online column about the mindset needed to win. Can't see Earl having the game or mindset to trouble him. I expect Earl will use a 'new invention', 'blame something or someone' and throw a 'wobbly' in the match, but we know that's all part of the show.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited: