Amazing Cocobolo from Ariel Carmeli

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This isn't my cue, but I had to share it, as it's some of the best looking cocobolo I've ever seen. The photos come close to doing it justice, but woods like this always look a bit better in person. The figure, and fire, in this piece of wood is jaw dropping.

Enjoy...

AC%2018-3.jpg

AC%2018-1.jpg

AC%2018-2.jpg

Cheers,

Mike

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where's Eddie

This isn't my cue, but I had to share it, as it's some of the best looking cocobolo I've ever seen. The photos come close to doing it justice, but woods like this always look a bit better in person. The figure, and fire, in this piece of wood is jaw dropping.

Enjoy...

AC%2018-3.jpg

AC%2018-1.jpg

AC%2018-2.jpg

Cheers,

Mike
Mike ,Hey what's the kid doing, Eddie Cohen,haven't seen any of his new cues posted lately ? He does fantastic work. Rich aka the skunk.

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike ,Hey what's the kid doing, Eddie Cohen,haven't seen any of his new cues posted lately ? He does fantastic work. Rich aka the skunk.

I'm honestly not sure... I've been out of the loop, as it pertains to the world of pool, lately. Outside of doing some photo work for Ariel, I haven't really seen anyone. The last time I saw Eddie, it was probably about a month ago. He said that he had some stuff in the works, but not many details.

Hopefully we see more from him soon.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
absolutely a rare piece. stunning beu for sure much like my Brazilian olney i have posted!

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Im alive haha, just been busy finishing orders, got some nice stuff im finishing up, ill have Mike take some photos for me as well. I got a monster cue almost complete which I'm a take video too

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was recently reminded of this cue and wanted to give it a bump... Still the best cocobolo I've ever seen. Really wish you guys had a chance to see it in person!