The cte controversy

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
If he calls the prop., I want half your action.
You're a troublemaker here, but I'll do business with you for an opportunity at a heist like that one.
(I don't think he'll call the bet...I still think he's 90% air barrel(just a hunch)
That's what you call an ultra-sucker's prop and you're proud of it .
You should change your handle to Locksmith500.

Freaking 3-1 money odds plus special rules.
I'm surprised you didn't add " you can only make the 8-ball on the side pocket by banking it " .

Your friends here can't even defend that stupid shameless prop.

You're like that kid who went to Efren asked for the orange crush and ball in hand after the break.
Efren told him, I need more practice for that .

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's what you call an ultra-sucker's prop and you're proud of it .
You should change your handle to Locksmith500.<===yessir very proud of it
Freaking 3-1 money odds plus special rules.
I'm surprised you didn't add " you can only make the 8-ball on the side pocket by banking it "<===great idea! You do that and I'll play even money
Your friends here can't even defend that stupid shameless prop.<==I have no friends here or anywhere else and am not accepting applications at this time. So sorry.
You're like that kid who went to Efren asked for the orange crush and ball in hand after the break.
Efren told him, I need more practice for that<===I'd say Efren was pretty smart to leave that deal alone
Yessir, I am a stone cold locksmith.
"I don't make bad bets" (famous quote from Burt Gordon)
Don't like it ?...then stay in the chair and eat hot dogs......I'll trap somebody and eat lobster.
Idiots in pool rooms are similar to women and the metropolitan bus...you miss out on one, just stand there for a while and another will come along soon enough.
Here's a picture for you. Enjoy.:thumbup2:
Born Loser.JPG

JC

Coos Cues
If the Grouchy Posse would just stay out of our threads about CTE and leave us alone, there would be little if any hell raising in this place.
Notice how quickly they came rushing into this thread (which I started about CTE) when I dropped a game prop on one of their "Mosconi Heroes" Figueroa. They reminded me of a pack of crows after a watermelon that just fell of a truck on a country road. Hopping around and jacking those jaws "caw" "caw" "caw".
But notice also that their newest hero BC-21 made a post about the use of the old 'jacked up draw' for position play (it was pretty good too...I watched it myself) and not a SINGLE COMMENT from our faction in his thread. Not one.
I do confess to having raided their threads in the past, primarily as a 'return slap across the face' (figuratively speaking, of course) for what they did to us or Stan.
But a severe lesson from Wilson broke me of that routine. I leave their threads alone now.
I wish they'd get some of the same medicine.

If you guys were left alone you would get tired of jerking each other off very quickly and there would be no threads about CTE. The drama keeps you jacked.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked you to put this conversation into PM's.
Will you do that?
I do not want an online bunch of pool room loafers to know where I go and what I do. You should want the same thing. Lots of troublesome people out there.
What name do you go by?
Put that in PM too.
This is the final "request".....I don't have time to trifle with foolishness.
Thank you.

This coming from a guy who said, in two separate posts, that someone should confront the "Dan White posse" and do physical harm. How rich!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't think you were as "big time" as your fan base here thinks.
I'll find you there at DCC and lay the proposition on you in front of a live crowd. And believe me, I can make Dippy or Bucktooth look like beginners when it comes to woofing loud and long. I don't play very good, but I can work the crowd into a FRENZY.
You, mister big time gambling man, are gonna' have to call the bet from this no-shooting "C" player here and waddle up to the table or walk away in front of everyone.
I'll have a couple of guys along who were at Brushy Mountain with me to hold the stake money. I still think you're 90% air barrel.
The same game I proposed for this Figueroa character goes for a few other aiming forum geniuses.
Especially for White or Johnson.
Show up and get some.

So, Stan, er, Low, basically you're saying you'll be at the DCC next year, right.

Will you be there selling your book?

Lou Figueroa

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I asked you to put this conversation into PM's.
Will you do that?
I do not want an online bunch of pool room loafers to know where I go and what I do. You should want the same thing. Lots of troublesome people out there.
What name do you go by?
Put that in PM too.
This is the final "request".....I don't have time to trifle with foolishness.
Thank you.

If you're serious about playing and can head this way
,you pm me . Dan Tull is the owner and a great guy..he can verify who I am. If you're just blowing smoke my way Im cool with that...know big deal.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're serious about playing and can head this way
,you pm me . Dan Tull is the owner and a great guy..he can verify who I am. If you're just blowing smoke my way Im cool with that...know big deal.
PM to you on the way.
I will speak to Mr. Tull.
This 'gambling information' below bothers me a lot, but I will clarify when I talk to Chief Butaud and Michael Wilkes.
Further conversations about this will be to you via PM.
Kansas gambling laws.JPG

Last edited:

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not true at all. SBE the next time it's there for the money I said. Still want your name.

I'm more interested now in you providing the two or three posts that were asked in such a way that showed the desire to learn CTE and weren't smart assed. I don't believe you so prove me wrong.

So dude, how about copy and pasting those posts with the date so I can verify it. If there, you might even get an apology. How is THAT for an offer?

Otherwise, your stock drops even lower which isn't to high to begin with.

Show me a single post where I disparaged or otherwise criticized CTE smartypants...my ire rests with certain USERS or should I say Promoters of CTE thinking they are somehow immune to proving their own merit. All the "positive questions" or interest I have in CTE have been asked if not kindly then at the very least with respect in this forum in any of a dozen threads that I have read. All of which, have been answered with anything from anger to disbelief of intentions by none other than yourself and others...seems you aren't allowed to ask a question about the system unless you are two years in on the CTE journey.

Pay attention now: NOBODY cares what you think of them, least of all me.

I will be at SBE. 200 a set race to 5 even 5 sets guaranteed, all you gotta do is call out your CTE visuals each shot. If you believe in it, you won't have any problem accepting.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PM to you on the way.
I will speak to Mr. Tull.
This 'gambling information' below bothers me a lot, but I will clarify when I talk to Chief Butaud and Michael Wilkes.
Further conversations about this will be to you via PM.
View attachment 549273

LOL. The police won't let me play. I saw that coming from a mile away.

Low lives in a world of imagination where dames, gumshoes, zoot suites and characters out of Casablanca all interact in a pool hall. "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" comes to mind. :rolleyes:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Blah, Blah, Blah, and Blah, Blah, Blah

You didn't play pool for 17 years while playing daddy. I'm not knocking it, good for you.

You started 4 years ago now all of a sudden you're a big time seasoned player in some local league.

You never gambled more than $20 in your lifetime. Now you're ready to throw out $200 for what, I don't know.

What you are is a NAMELESS TROLL who doesn't have the balls to even give it out.

That's the way trolls work. NAMELESS.

Don't bother me. A complete waste my time. You are going on IGNORE.

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You didn't play pool for 17 years while playing daddy. I'm not knocking it, good for you.

You started 4 years ago now all of a sudden you're a big time seasoned player in some local league.

You never gambled more than $20 in your lifetime. Now you're ready to throw out $200 for what, I don't know.

What you are is a NAMELESS TROLL who doesn't have the balls to even give it out.

That's the way trolls work. NAMELESS.

Don't bother me. A complete waste my time. You are going on IGNORE.

Literally decided, going to SBE...if you cant step up, you cant step up. Secondly, dont believe everything you read on the internet. Thirdly.

Never claimed to be a great player. Just confident I can beat you heads up.

Sounds like you got your bases covered backing out tho.

JC

Coos Cues
LOL. The police won't let me play. I saw that coming from a mile away.

Low lives in a world of imagination where dames, gumshoes, zoot suites and characters out of Casablanca all interact in a pool hall. "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" comes to mind. :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
I'll play Lou some 8-ball.
If he misses, I get ring-game option. I can make him shoot it or I take over.
But, if I miss ( even on purpose because in 8-ball, it's often a good option ), he has to shoot .
I want 3-1 money odds in my favor.
We'll play 7 games.
If he doesn't agree to that, HE'S the nit .

Now, let that sit for a while.

It was just about the lamest attempt at making a game I've ever seen. I mean, Lou is good and all, a solid pool hall player, but he's no pro for sure. For someone to ask this for these spots from a recreational player, he'd have to be absolutely terrible or have no shame what so ever. If I asked Filler, Orcullo or any other top pro for this spot, I'd expect them to laugh in my face, and rightfully so.

You forgot that he also wanted all the breaks, in addition to the 3:1 on the money.

Who gambles on 8 ball anyway? That's a red flag to me. I don't see many money games played on 8 ball, maybe the US is different.

And whats all this talk about off duty cops? What's up with this guy, he thinks someone is going to jump him for 20 dollars a rack, especialy a retired military officer? Is he going to show up in a trenchcoat with knuckledusters in the pockets:p? He has to be Stan, posting through some sort of film noir language filter, that's the only way I can make any sense of his posts. He watched "Little Ceasar" a few too many times, I bet. I hear all his posts in the voice of Edward G. Robinson.
"Listen here, you mugs, don't try any funny stuff. I got cops with me, see.."

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who gambles on 8 ball anyway? That's a red flag to me. I don't see many money games played on 8 ball, maybe the US is different.
"

Not so much in pool halls, but in bars I've won tons of money playing 8-ball. Years ago, if you traveled around you could find people in the bars who would play for money, but they didn't want to play 9-ball on the small table.

I actually think "last pocket 8-ball" on a big table is a very good money game. If you are a good "mover" you can keep regular 8-ball "run out" players from running out consistently. If you are both a good mover and a good shooter, you can steamroll or smother people who don't have a "cerebral" game.

I've always preferred rotation games for gambling, but I've played every game and gambled at all of them. After mainly playing rotation games for decades, I'm beginning to like to play something else for a change.

Also, this game allows you to "toy" with people. You can force them to shoot shots that you want them to shoot. You can take out their "ducks" and leave them with patterns that Houdini couldn't escape from. You can take "intentional" fouls. You can tie them up. There are a lot of things that make the game "interesting".

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was just about the lamest attempt at making a game I've ever seen. I mean, Lou is good and all, a solid pool hall player, but he's no pro for sure. For someone to ask this for these spots from a recreational player, he'd have to be absolutely terrible or have no shame what so ever. If I asked Filler, Orcullo or any other top pro for this spot, I'd expect them to laugh in my face, and rightfully so.<==and why should I be concerned about what any of them laugh at? And yes indeed..I am a terrible player, but I don't make bad bets. So what?
You forgot that he also wanted all the breaks, in addition to the 3:1 on the money.<==those are MY terms. Just like the finance company...take it or leave it. Another idiot will be along soon enough and will jump up there for me to clean out.
Who gambles on 8 ball anyway? That's a red flag to me. I don't see many money games played on 8 ball, maybe the US is different. <===I gamble on 8-Ball. And I am the most important person in this equation, not you or any of your pool room sidekicks. It's ME and ME alone that is important. My terms or no game. Deal with it.
And whats all this talk about off duty cops? What's up with this guy, he thinks someone is going to jump him for 20 dollars a rack, especialy a retired military officer?<=you haven't been around much have you? You must be nuts to think a little runt like me, and a stranger at that, is going to walk into a poolroom filled with idle poolroom loafers, railbirds, touts, pimps, deadbeats, and various other criminal types without protection. You don't know how those places work, son. The pool room regulars are automatically going to side up with their local hero and if I should get lucky and win a few bucks there is always some asshat around outside, when I try to leave, who will beat hell out of me to "teach you a lesson about coming in OUR place, boy", and take all the money away leaving me to bleed in the alley. IT'S MY WAY or NO WAY.
Is he going to show up in a trenchcoat with knuckledusters in the pockets:p? He has to be Stan, posting through some sort of film noir language filter, that's the only way I can make any sense of his posts. He watched "Little Ceasar" a few too many times, I bet. I hear all his posts in the voice of Edward G. Robinson.
You forgot something else...…….
I will quit ahead on you anytime I choose to do so...too bad for you. And you can quit ahead on me anytime you choose to do so. There are no "adjustments". There is no such thing as "you got to give me a chance to get my money back". Deal with it or don't play. There's some idiot who'll come along soon enough to "teach me a lesson" and I will be happy to clean him out...so you don't even have to get involved.

Now that you've had your say and I've had my say...you see how it is. IT IS MY WAY OR NO WAY. I'm NOT going into any poolroom to "be friends, shake hands, hug, and kiss"....I am minding my own business and not yours. All I want is the money, nothing more.
I will not say one single solitary word during a match other than "here's your money, sir", when you win.
Don't like it? Then totally ignore me and leave me alone.

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
It was just about the lamest attempt at making a game I've ever seen. I mean, Lou is good and all, a solid pool hall player, but he's no pro for sure. For someone to ask this for these spots from a recreational player, he'd have to be absolutely terrible or have no shame what so ever. If I asked Filler, Orcullo or any other top pro for this spot, I'd expect them to laugh in my face, and rightfully so.

You forgot that he also wanted all the breaks, in addition to the 3:1 on the money.

And whats all this talk about off duty cops? What's up with this guy, he thinks someone is going to jump him for 20 dollars a rack, especialy a retired military officer? Is he going to show up in a trenchcoat with knuckledusters in the pockets:p? He has to be Stan, posting through some sort of film noir language filter, that's the only way I can make any sense of his posts. He watched "Little Ceasar" a few too many times, I bet. I hear all his posts in the voice of Edward G. Robinson.

Whats wrong with this guy??? CTE derangement...lol
After he pm me a few times, I've come to realise crazy people are actually crazier than I thought,

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats wrong with this guy??? CTE derangement...lol
After he pm me a few times, I've come to realise crazy people are actually crazier than I thought,
You'll be ok young man.
You just keep plowing your garden and I'll keep plowing mine.
Regards from "the looney tune"...ME.
:)

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Your forgot something else...…….
I will quit ahead on you anytime I choose to do so...too bad for you. And you can quit ahead on me anytime you choose to do so. There are no "adjustments". There is no such thing as "you got to give me a chance to get my money back". Deal with it or don't play. There's some idiot who'll come along soon enough to "teach me a lesson" and I will be happy to clean him out...so you don't even have to get involved.

Now that you've had your say and I've had my say...you see how it is. IT IS MY WAY OR NO WAY. I'm NOT going into any poolroom to "be friends, shake hands, hug, and kiss"....I am minding my own business and not yours. All I want is the money, nothing more.
I will not say one single solitary word during a match other than "here's your money, sir", when you win.
Don't like it? Then totally ignore me and leave me alone.

No one is going to clean anyone out or teach a lesson to someone who is receiving that girly man spot. If you want money bad enough to sacrifice your dignity there are still convenience stores to rob.

Here is a video of you helping your buddies dig a hole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGItoKaX0BM