I'm gonna be a dad! Its a boy!

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Also I have noticed that my game has really improved over the last few months. Lots of good things going on in life. Despite having responsibilities and a career, my fiance is still extremely supportive of me playing. We met in a pool hall and have played together hundreds of times, half of which were before we dated. We are both junkies for the game. I hope my son will learn the game as well but if he doesn't and wants to do something else that is okay with me. Life is cool people, count your blessings and be grateful for what you have.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations! Hopefully you two will spend lots of quality time together talking about spin and what crazy thing Earl is doing now like I do with my son :smile:

I also met my wife in a pool hall, we have 2 kids (4 total counting hers from before we met), and 2 other couples met in the same pool hall. That place that closed years ago is directly responsible for 6 kids and 3 marriages that I know of.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does he have a name? I named my son Ephraim when people ask it say I like old fashioned names. Lol (I think it's about as close as my wife would let me get away with).

Congratulations!

P. S. I think my kid made me a better player.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Congradulations

Also I have noticed that my game has really improved over the last few months. Lots of good things going on in life. Despite having responsibilities and a career, my fiance is still extremely supportive of me playing. We met in a pool hall and have played together hundreds of times, half of which were before we dated. We are both junkies for the game. I hope my son will learn the game as well but if he doesn't and wants to do something else that is okay with me. Life is cool people, count your blessings and be grateful for what you have.

Congradulations, definitely let him make his own choices, a good way to happiness.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Does he have a name? I named my son Ephraim when people ask it say I like old fashioned names. Lol (I think it's about as close as my wife would let me get away with).

Congratulations!

P. S. I think my kid made me a better player.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Still working on names! We are due at the end of October.

Darkridder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome to hear! Even better to see " we are due at the end of October "!

This world needs more Dads!

Since you got a Boy the first try are you going to have more?

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Good Work! and a hardy Congrats! ...does your fiance' know?
I think you should call the baby Vladimir, even if it turns out to be a girl

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
You guys met in a pool hall? Cool! I met my girlfriend in a revolving door, and we've been going around together ever since.
Seriously, Drop, congratulations! I myself am a father, twice removed, and I have all the cancelled child support checks to prove it.
Also, if you can watch the birth I highly recommend it. It's an unbelievable experience to see your child take his first breath in his new world. Tell Mamma the Trampster said well done. :thumbup:

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Awesome to hear! Even better to see " we are due at the end of October "!

This world needs more Dads!

Since you got a Boy the first try are you going to have more?

Well its tough to say really. The short of it is that she had ovarian cancer and is now completely free of it, however as a result of the cancer it was almost impossible for us to get pregnant. So it was either my super sperm or an act of god for us to be able to have kids in the first place. It would be really hard on her though to have a second child and I think we are both happy with one.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Good Work! and a hardy Congrats! ...does your fiance' know?
I think you should call the baby Vladimir, even if it turns out to be a girl

I'm partial to many of the ancient Greek names. My favorite is Testicles.
No, it isn't what you think. It's pronounced Test-a-cleez. C'mon. :smile:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations, great news.

There is nothing like playing a few racks with your child. Two loves of life right there at the same time. Life is a great collection of precious little moments like that. I will cherish them always.

Congrats again.

Three.Two.N.D.

Pogi_One
Silver Member
Congrats!

Congrats to you and your wife. Another congrats to your wife for beating the C. As a father of 2 boys myself they are great.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
my girls at thier current ages are preventing me from advancing my game I believe
running around making noise
batting at the balls
on my table in my garage

when they get a little older they'll be playin straight pool and 3c with dad though

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations!

When you see them for the first time, and hold them in your arms, you will experience what love really feels like as a man.

Being a father is great. Tell him how proud he makes you feel, and love his mother too.

Best wishes for you, him, and his mother. :smile: