Gold Crown VI

Rye_a

Registered
My wife and I are about to pull the trigger on a new table and are down to a Brunswick furniture type table (the Treviso) and a new Gold Crown VI. My question is this: are there any reviews out for the GC VI? It is a little hard to stomach $9,950 for an 8’ table, and while I know I could get darn near any table for that price the only Diamond I can sell my wife on is the Paragon. Thoughts?

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I went with the Paragon since Brunswick is made in China now. Ordered May 4th when the factory reopened and delivered Labor Day weekend. Haven’t posted pictures yet because we’re still working on the room. Got the matching light and cue holder.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I sell and install both products. They are both great tables. If you would like to chat about them, give me a call.

Trent from Toledo

My wife and I are about to pull the trigger on a new table and are down to a Brunswick furniture type table (the Treviso) and a new Gold Crown VI. My question is this: are there any reviews out for the GC VI? It is a little hard to stomach $9,950 for an 8’ table, and while I know I could get darn near any table for that price the only Diamond I can sell my wife on is the Paragon. Thoughts?

Attachments

• trent diamond card.jpg
    trent diamond card.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 356

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. I’m leaning towards a Diamond Paragon or Professional now.

Bad call. But if it’s what you want then I am sure it will make you happy. For my money I look towards something that I want to hand to my children. I don’t think diamond will have that 20 years from now. A diamond table has about as much personality as a card board box.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bad call. But if it’s what you want then I am sure it will make you happy. For my money I look towards something that I want to hand to my children. I don’t think diamond will have that 20 years from now. A diamond table has about as much personality as a card board box.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

The GC6 is like an ugly woman, she'll never leave you:eek::wink:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Open to anyone interested:

I WILL BEAT ANY QUOTE IN WRITING OR ADVERTISED PRICE ON A GC6!

I even have a brand new 9' Skyline/ Espresso on hand( NO WAITING) and
ready for delivery/ install to anywhere in the US!

TFT

I was real close getting a GC6. Blatt Billiard in NY offered 20% off. Maybe they still will.

Attachments

• trent diamond card.jpg
    trent diamond card.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 239

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When we wanted to upgrade our table at home with a new Diamond professional, my wife asked that I not get one with a commercial look to it. This is the diamond professional we ended up with. It really is a beautiful looking table.

Attachments

• 131329rrr.jpg
    131329rrr.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When we wanted to upgrade our table at home with a new Diamond professional, my wife asked that I not get one with a commercial look to it. This is the diamond professional we ended up with. It really is a beautiful looking table.

Nice room, well done.