Nice out by me #2

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A nice single ghost out by me. I like the ego, ha ha ha.

This editing I cut out all the time between shots, but I kept the approach to the shots and practice strokes.

Sorry in advance for the music. Its crap because its royalty free, thus it won't get muted by youtube.

https://youtu.be/HIKj-vuyyWQ

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You’re hitting them good!

Quick question. The wing ball flew square in the corner. Do you intentionally cross the head ball? I’m used to seeing a square hit on the 1 or a little bit of a cut break. But you crossed it with a good result and I wasn’t sure if that’s on purpose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You’re hitting them good!

Quick question. The wing ball flew square in the corner. Do you intentionally cross the head ball? I’m used to seeing a square hit on the 1 or a little bit of a cut break. But you crossed it with a good result and I wasn’t sure if that’s on purpose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you.

No, I mishit the break slightly. I was trying to hit it dead on full. On my table with the magic ball rack, I usually make 1 ball as long as the rack is tight, regardless of how accurately I hit the break.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you.

No, I mishit the break slightly. I was trying to hit it dead on full. On my table with the magic ball rack, I usually make 1 ball as long as the rack is tight, regardless of how accurately I hit the break.

That makes sense. With the magic rack, my breaks get a lot more forgiving too.

I noticed you crossed the head ball in runout #1 too, which made me think to ask. But I understand that wasn’t your intention. Thanks for the response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah. It’s funny I think I squat the cb dead about 20% of the time. But don’t have a run worth posting. Ha ha. It’s pretty when it squats though. Like the whole body and mind is in 100% tune.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And speaking of #1, this out was so similar. From tight position getting on the 2, to a whip shot on the 2. The 2 was even on the same spot of the table. That’s what I was thinking this rack.

I also should have gotten up and reset on the 9. It didn’t feel great, but I said to myself it’s too easy to miss, and I want to post the video. It went in, but wide.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice out.

I will say i dont think at least 2 of the 1-3-5 ball would'nt drop on a pro-cut diamond.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Honest critique...

I think you really over hit the 2, and was a touch fortunate on the shape after the 3. You hit that 3 as thick as possible and still narrowly missed the 6 (i think). Clipping that 6 would have been the end of the rack.

With that shape on the 3, I would have hit it with a ton of inside. Takes all the variables of misfortune out the shot.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honest critique...

I think you really over hit the 2, and was a touch fortunate on the shape after the 3. You hit that 3 as thick as possible and still narrowly missed the 6 (i think). Clipping that 6 would have been the end of the rack.

With that shape on the 3, I would have hit it with a ton of inside. Takes all the variables of misfortune out the shot.

Yes, I did over hit the 2. I was surprised the CB came out as far as it did. These balls are brand new, and they really feel like they roll a little bit further, almost the same effect as playing on new cloth.

Good thought on the 3 with inside.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does somebody need their ego stroked? Putting up a thread that says "Nice Out By Me #2" pretty much sums up this poster as far as I am concerned. There was only one - ONE - really hard shot in that rack.

What will be the next GREAT thing you show us that you did?

Pathetic.......

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, did you see where I said on post 1 "I like the ego"?

:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square: