Pace Setter Tables marking balls

SpotOn

Registered
We have two Pace Setter tables where I play that are 8' with wood ball returns. The problem is I can clean the balls and within a couple games the balls have black marks all over them from the pocket liners and or the gulleys.
I need to know if there are any NON marking liners and gulley I can get to replace the original ones OR can the tables be changed to use a leather drop pocket. I am hoping a mechanic has worked on these type tables before and knows for sure what options are available. The liners and gulley's are seperate pieces.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
We have two Pace Setter tables where I play that are 8' with wood ball returns. The problem is I can clean the balls and within a couple games the balls have black marks all over them from the pocket liners and or the gulleys.
I need to know if there are any NON marking liners and gulley I can get to replace the original ones OR can the tables be changed to use a leather drop pocket. I am hoping a mechanic has worked on these type tables before and knows for sure what options are available. The liners and gulley's are seperate pieces.

Can you post some pictures of the tables and pockets, I'm not familiar with those pool tables.