Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Best template rack?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-15-2018, 03:50 PM

I have tried the Magic Rack and the Accu-Rack.

I prefer the Accu-Rack and will have to say that I preferred my "original" Accu-Rack to the new one I have. I got one of the first Accu-Racks from Outsville in a give-away on here and used it forever and ever. I still have it, but it doesn't hold the balls as tight as it once did.

No matter which rack you get, the hole that the head ball sits in is going to "stretch out" and become looser over time because of the wear and tear caused by the heat and friction of the head ball coming across it so fast and hard.

In the case of my original Accu-Rack, I "shored" up the hole a little tighter by cutting off a tiny piece of one of those fabric iron-on patches and ironed it over the front edge of the head ball hole to keep the ball back a little further.

Old
  (#17)
TEAM SLO
AzB Silver Member
TEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-16-2018, 09:45 PM

for 9 and 10 ball, we have tried many racks and the choice for us has been the turtle rack if we aren't using our delta-13 or diamond rack. We don't take the rack with us to pool halls so i'm no use on feedback there. I wouldnt want to roll it up and just seems inconvenient to do so.

goods:
-holds up over time, I have an extra and have never took it out of the packaging
-Doesn't get out of shaped when racking, some of the racks for 10 ball are flimsy and bunch up at times
-easy to hang up on a nail and such without it deforming

bads:
-little pricier than some others
-little on the thick side (we tend to remove it from the table immediately after the break regardless)

Add me and my son Jin on Fb: Jin-Papa Powell
Jin's Sponsors and friends: Coached by-SammDiep
Stapleton Billiards
JPechauer Custom Cues
Shane Van Boening vs My 7 year old

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: