CSI talk

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CSI running things huh . So just because a guy is getting drilled in his (league match ) and he cries about it they disqualify someone in Vegas ..... maybe CSI should figure this out way ahead of time before just ****ing someone in Vegas .... but y'all make the rules CSI .... hope y'all learn how to play pool cuz y'all sure can't handicap....... handicap pool is a joke anyway and they can't figure it out before Vegas

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
CSI running things huh . So just because a guy is getting drilled in his (league match ) and he cries about it they disqualify someone in Vegas ..... maybe CSI should figure this out way ahead of time before just ****ing someone in Vegas .... but y'all make the rules CSI .... hope y'all learn how to play pool cuz y'all sure can't handicap....... handicap pool is a joke anyway and they can't figure it out before Vegas

Wow....and no mention of APA leagues. :thumbup:

And I agree....handicapped pool is a joke. Joining a Master's league team next session and just playing in the regular 8-ball league for sh*ts and giggles.

Maniac

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's an impossible thankless task.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Put yourself in their shoes....take your time...and then get back to us.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this outrage out of principle or do you know the guy?

Respectfully, Matt
(I don’t take myself too seriously. I hope you can return the favor.)

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member

Tell me/us all about it Gypsy :D:D:D:D. Inquiring minds want to know :thumbup:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You bent all out of shape over a guy bragging about sneaking into a tournament he was over qualified for and was subsequently disqualified. ?

And people wonder why pool has the shady reputation it does.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So are you the guy that got booted out of the event?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The issue is not CSI but players lying about their ability. Only way for CSI to know how they play is to have someone follow them around for a week when the player does know they are being watched.

Last edited:

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after years of listening to all of this crybaby-ing and being guilty of it myself on a few occasions, handicapped pool + money=trouble.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after years of listening to all of this crybaby-ing and being guilty of it myself on a few occasions, handicapped pool + money=trouble.

That's right ....handicapped pool+$ = trouble !!!!! It wasn't me I don't play league... play all the leagues and handicap pool tournaments forever guys !!! I'll stick to swinging through towns playing strangers and catching all the bass in area lakes and rivers !! Fishing 🎣 day and fishing pool at night !!! What city next ? I can't hear you ? Name yalls city , pool room and night and I'll swing through.Im out till November! I'm go pro n all this summer and have a YouTube channel

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That's right ....handicapped pool+$ = trouble !!!!! It wasn't me I don't play league... play all the leagues and handicap pool tournaments forever guys !!! I'll stick to swinging through towns playing strangers and catching all the bass in area lakes and rivers !! Fishing 🎣 day and fishing pool at night !!! What city next ? I can't hear you ? Name yalls city , pool room and night and I'll swing through.Im out till November! I'm go pro n all this summer and have a YouTube channel

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How refreshing to read a post about non-professional pool players! :D

Next, will it be that the league players are ruining the sport? :eek:

Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter to this saga.:p

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
How refreshing to read a post about non-professional pool players! :D

Next, will it be that the league players are ruining the sport? :eek:

Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter to this saga.:p

I know...right?

Maniac (how ya been, Jen?)

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This must be the most anti-climatic follow-up post I have ever read. I was expecting fireworks and that you were the banned player. ha ha. Thanks for the nothing:D:D:D:D:D:D

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

One things for sure, the new guy running CSI won't be on here to discuss with you as he is banned. :embarrassed2::rotflmao: