20180403_140309_resized.jpg

20180403_140315_resized.jpg

20180403_140320_resized.jpg

what do you think i could get

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you interested in possibly selling(the ebony cue) or just finding info about value. I,m seriously interested,but curious why no response when i asked earlier. Thanks buddy.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I thought this was the Cue Gallery and not For Sale Gallery. Posting these value threads should be posted on the main forum, not in the gallery. Posts like the ones from diverbornes shows a lack of respect on people that really want to show their cue(s) or even cuemakers that sporadically post their work on here.
I am not saying this for myself since I rarely post on the Cue Gallery, just a big question mark on these types of posts...
I opened up the Cue Gallery a few days ago and all I saw was value type threads on here.
That beats the purpose of creating or posting in the cue gallery.

Last edited:

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought this was the Cue Gallery and not For Sale Gallery. Posting these value threads should be posted on the main forum, not in the gallery. Posts like the ones from diverbornes shows a lack of respect on people that really want to show their cue(s) or even cuemakers that sporadically post their work on here.
I am not saying this for myself since I rarely post on the Cue Gallery, jusyt a big question mark on these types of posts...
I opened up the Cue Gallery a few days ago and all I saw was value type threads on here.

amen thank you i am a collector so i get it but this a gallery

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not saying this for myself since I rarely post on the Cue Gallery, jusyt a big question mark on these types of posts...

posting in the gallery never stopped people from making offers to buy.

i don't see what the big deal is: if you came to look at pictures, then look at the pictures and ignore the text.

he'll eventually learn the az standard procedure of having a rule-abiding thread in all three forums for maximum exposure.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

i don't see what the big deal is: if you came to look at pictures, then look at the pictures and ignore the text.

he'll eventually learn the az standard procedure of having a rule-abiding thread in all three forums for maximum exposure.

Maybe we should have a What's the Value section. lol
A few weeks ago, someone posted a conversion and wanted to know what he had. Nobody chimed in. I told him up front that was just a conversion with a low end shaft.
He gets pissed off and tells me I shouldn't chime in.
How lovely? He didn't like the truth because maybe he was hyping his cue or something .

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member

It’s a Cue Gallery not a “what’s my cue value forum”... read the rules and the thread title...

eihi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My .o2
Keep it in the for sale section, here you sold the box cue, and seems you didn't even bother to respond to inquiries about buying, though i have no clue if that is the case.

I love Huebler cues,looked at all ur postings looking for a specific cue, think it would have been cool if they were all posted in one thread, like ivica or worminator does.
If i misspelled your user names I am sorry, just going off the top of my head.

All that said I have enjoyed browsing your pictures regardless where they are posted.

Glws and valuations

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I think asking for a value publicly for sooo many cues shows a bit of laziness and maybe even some disrespect. It was the OP's choice to remove themselves from the cue game by not keeping up with the market. Thats on them. Now they want us to set their prices free of charge.

To the OP: Call a cue dealer and consign with them... Just post a thread asking for cue dealer assistance and you'll have no issue getting your cues sold.

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think asking for a value publicly for sooo many cues shows a bit of laziness and maybe even some disrespect.

It was awkwardly done, to be kind.

It is nice to see the cues.

Could have easily just posted a single thread to just show them off. Typically offers roll in anyway. Heck, I have posted Taiwan "junk" in a tongue and cheek kind of manner and immediately got offers.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
It was awkwardly done, to be kind.

It is nice to see the cues.

Could have easily just posted a single thread to just show them off. Typically offers roll in anyway. Heck, I have posted Taiwan "junk" in a tongue and cheek kind of manner and immediately got offers.

I agree. I enjoyed seeing the cues but when all the threads turned into For Sale threads it was a little annoying.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since Guerra Cues gave me red rep for breaking the rule of 'No differing with Guerra Cues' opinion, could someone please show me where the moderators spell out this other rule about not requesting opinions on value in the Cue Gallery?

Last edited: