Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Dems Forgot to Strike This in their Crooked Plot to Remove Trump
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-25-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Tom is on his way with the validity of all this
Sure did...don't know why I bother sometimes. If you tell some of these people water is wet, they will argue with you. When you mix water and dirt, you get mud and that is what these conversations become.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#47)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-25-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
validity...really Tom? Junior was kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, has no credibility or experience in the energy business, and you used the word validity?

Zelensky wasn't President until this year Tom.

The investigation into Burisma started in 2012, it was inherited by Prosecutor General Shokin in 2015.

May of 2014 Hunter Biden joined an already corrupt company being investigated.

In Dec 2015, Biden threatens to withhold billions if Shokin is not fired. March 2016 Shokin fired.

We haven't even gotten to the money laundering and Trump is nowhere in this picture. Hummmm...I wonder why POTUS would be asking to look into this corruption.
Junior had no validity with you. Obviously that company felt differently. Perhaps you should have notified them about your concerns about him and they might have re-considered.

As for the rest of your post , it appears to validate everything I was saying. I did notice that you ignored the part about Joe doing all of this at the request of the State Department and not to protect his son.

God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; 11-25-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Old
  (#48)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Sure did...don't know why I bother sometimes. If you tell some of these people water is wet, they will argue with you. When you mix water and dirt, you get mud and that is what these conversations become.
I've given you decent responses. You're picking out the parts you can fit into your pegs and shoving the rest away. I'm sure most will agree with you that poor Tom just doesn't get it and it's futile to try and have him "get it."
I "get it" just fine.

Old
  (#49)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I've given you decent responses. You're picking out the parts you can fit into your pegs and shoving the rest away. I'm sure most will agree with you that poor Tom just doesn't get it and it's futile to try and have him "get it."
I "get it" just fine.
my guess is that if this was a left-leaning board, your opinions would be very different... aka a passive-aggressive contrarian

Old
  (#50)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-25-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
my guess is that if this was a left-leaning board, your opinions would be very different... aka a passive-aggressive contrarian
No interest in a left leaning board. The only thing worse than a bunch of suck asses are a bunch of blind haters.

Old
  (#51)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
No interest in a left leaning board. The only thing worse than a bunch of suck asses are a bunch of blind haters.
Indeed, but you never got it, still don't get it, and continue to be misguided - however, you and your ilk do know all about blind hate, the irony and lack of self-awareness is delicious...go see where you fit in here.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=503037

Old
  (#52)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
... LOL... I'll drink to that!

Old
  (#53)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

11-25-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Junior had no validity with you. Obviously that company felt differently. Perhaps you should have notified them about your concerns about him and they might have re-considered.

As for the rest of your post , it appears to validate everything I was saying. I did notice that you ignored the part about Joe doing all of this at the request of the State Department and not to protect his son.
At the request of the State Department?

The State Department answers to the Executive Branch.

What you are implying is that the whole bunch of them is rotten from Obama on down.

It is a big pay to play scheme, Chicago style crime syndicate.

Tom, why did Obama spy on Trump?

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#54)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-26-2019, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
At the request of the State Department?

The State Department answers to the Executive Branch.

What you are implying is that the whole bunch of them is rotten from Obama on down.

It is a big pay to play scheme, Chicago style crime syndicate.

Tom, why did Obama spy on Trump?
My response had nothing to do with Obama "spying on Trump." I'm done. This isn't going anywhere. Like an Abbott and Costello skit.

Old
  (#55)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

12-03-2019, 07:28 AM

Quote:
I "get it" just fine.
Tom get over yourself please. You think everyone here is out to get you. That is far from the truth. Poor Tom has too many liberal "feelings" and not enough common sense. You have not given me decent responses. You have not given me a timeline of events like I asked you to do. I, after your lack of action, gave you a timeline and then you accuse me of picking and choosing. Well, mister Tom, you have your opportunity. Post your time line of events and defend yourself or forever be a troll.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: