Deanoc's last "Mystery Cue"- What a Deal!

DJ66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got in on Deanoc's "Mystery Cue" deal, and what a surprise was waiting for me! This is by far the most amazing display of craftsmanship I have ever held, and for those of you that did not get in on this deal, you missed out on a beautiful Jerry Rauenzahn cue! I wish I was a better photographer, the pics don't even come close to doing this cue justice! This was a lot of fun, and Dean is a great guy to deal with! I'm looking forward to doing this again!

Attachments

• DSC03236.jpg
    DSC03236.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,931
  • DSC03234.jpg
    DSC03234.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,951
  • DSC03229.jpg
    DSC03229.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,963
Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My ad ashed him to send me $1500 and I would send a surprise

he took me up on the deal and got a Jerry Rauenzahn Brunswick 360 l tribute

the cue sells for over $3500 all day long

You guys with Rauenzahn cues post some pics on here and help this fella to understand just what he got

thanks for posting these pictures

dean

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is why Dean does not need pctures

Mr Dean,
All day long.
Nick :)

My ad ashed him to send me $1500 and I would send a surprise

he took me up on the deal and got a Jerry Rauenzahn Brunswick 360 l tribute

the cue sells for over $3500 all day long

You guys with Rauenzahn cues post some pics on here and help this fella to understand just what he got

thanks for posting these pictures

dean

DJ66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll have to admit, there was some trepidation when it came to sending money in on a blind draw, not knowing what you will get, no pictures or descriptions, and even with multiple phone call to Dean, not even a hint except "you will be happy". He wasn't kidding! I simply can't say enough great things about Dean or the -R- cue. And I agree, "this is why Dean does not need pictures".(well said, Nick, but I'm keeping the cue lol, it came with autopilot! )

Last edited:

DJ66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been playing with this cue for about a month and a half now...it's incredible! I reviewed it in the "cue reviews" forum.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am officially envious.

And it isn't just the cue. You had the nerve to pull the trigger on the deal. I hesitate too much even when I know the cue. And I have missed great deals because of it.

Yeah, Dean does not need pictures. But I guess some (many?) buyers do.

I guess I just don't have as big a pair as you do. :thumbup:

I'm gonna need therapy for my trust issues if I am ever going to take advantage of Dean's spectacular deals. And spectacular they are. No doubt.

Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Deans word is as good as gold. I bought a cue off of him like that but I did know who the maker was and it was half of your price. I can also verify that no pictures are needed from Dean.

DJ66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean's deals are famous here, and he is a great guy to deal with. I'm really glad there are people who delay on his deals, they allowed me this fantastic Rauenzahn! Now I just have to wait on his AMAZING Southwest/Rauenzahn to come up. (LOL)

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Come on now thats a smokin deal if i ever saw one. Im admittingly not a sight unseen buyer, as Ive told Dean, but if i was wouldnt this -R- be sweet to unbox!