Andy Mercer 9 Ball classic live

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Foldes just took down Orcollo for the 3rd place spot. Finals are Foldes and Chad Vilmont

It should start in about 5 mins. Jimmy Mataya is in the box killing it right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KozcoT8ZbjA

What a good stream that was. I had a good time watching on and off throughout the weekend but I was glued to the last few matches. Intensity. And the finals? Forget about it. And Jimmy Mataya oh my god forget about iiittt!!

I was dying laughing 😂. Good times

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without a doubt, Jimmy had no filter and said it like it was. A few things he talked about with much color...

Jump Cues
The Magic Rack
The Hall of Fame
Professional players lying on their resume

The finals were very good. In the final 2 races, I think I only saw 2 missed shots in 26 games.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't know Chad V. still played. At one time he was a Midwest bar-box monster. Mataya was classic. I couldn't fade him all the time but once a year he's absolutely a riot in the booth.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Yeah czar I agree. It is often the same stuff that gets him going so it would be too much every month but I look forward to the Andy Mercer experience with pretty boy Floyd. Let me tell ya about Florida, jump cues, “magic” racks... lol. Daniel Busch pushes the action

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Congratulations to Vilmos Foldes who, double-dipped Chad Vilmont; both matches, hill/hill. Can't wait to do it again next year!

In the meantime; dont forget to join the, Andy Mercer, 'Event Page' on Facebook for further news, results and announcements regarding this annual affair!

Thanks everyone and Keep Loving Pool!

Daniel

Attachments

• VILMOS n CHAD.jpg
    VILMOS n CHAD.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 176
  • MERCER PLACEMENTS.jpg
    MERCER PLACEMENTS.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 171

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member