Update on the Des Moines pool scene

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member
BALL or BALLS, why are you letting them hang out??????? Nevermind. I will just chalk it up as 'need to know' info and I definately dont "need to know"!!!!!!!!:shocked2:

Bradley.... We've roomed together..... don't tell me you didn't notice.

Attachments

• Beach ball.jpeg
    Beach ball.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 169

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
Don't worry, most of you will never have to worry about being a master.....OUCH!!!!:killingme:

When you quote someone and then you generalize a group of people being a lessor, you should make sure you finished ABOVE them in said tournament that made you a master..........:kma::poke:

2009iomasingles8ballint.jpg

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member
u r gr8 @ fotoshop!

Hell, your great at just flat out stealing photos!!!

No, that was taken of me this weekend at Grays Lake Park Beach :p

FYI- I will be in South Carolina for two weeks starting Monday, so if anyone needs some cue work done before state please get it to before Saturday.

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, that was taken of me this weekend at Grays Lake Park Beach :p

FYI- I will be in South Carolina for two weeks starting Monday, so if anyone needs some cue work done before state please get it to before Saturday.

Where you headed, Myrtle Beach? If so, I can give you the low down.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
You mean your roomies actually pay for their share? Thats a new concept to me. I always thought since I was nice and used my card to secure the room it was all on me. My roomies are usually nice enough to let me know the day we check in that "they dont have money for the room" but, if they win something, they will pay me back........lol

I never heard of Zobel so that a good thing for you. :)

Maybe the league needs to require every player use a c/c to sign up?

Bums....so many pool players are bums.:(

Jeff Livingston

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe the league needs to require every player use a c/c to sign up?

Bums....so many pool players are bums.:(

Jeff Livingston

I think they tried that once and only 8 people signed up, all of which thought it was a bowling tournament. lol

Im a Bum but, Im a good one. :)

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I think they tried that once and only 8 people signed up, all of which thought it was a bowling tournament. lol

Im a Bum but, Im a good one. :)

Well...a good day for me is when the grocery cart has 4 wheels that all go in the same direction.

:)

I got a room for 3 nights for a total of only $159. If I get paid for my roomie's half, it's a cheap weekend....if not, what else is new?

Jeff Livingston

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well...a good day for me is when the grocery cart has 4 wheels that all go in the same direction.

:)

I got a room for 3 nights for a total of only $159. If I get paid for my roomie's half, it's a cheap weekend....if not, what else is new?

Jeff Livingston

Welll maybe I can come over to Personia and we can have a few drinks as long as the state allows that. See you in a couple of weeks. :)

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Welll maybe I can come over to Personia and we can have a few drinks as long as the state allows that. See you in a couple of weeks. :)

You're welcome to be in Personia anytime anyplace you want. It's not a space where force keeps you out, but persuasion keeps you in. Bring the kids and wife, too....they might wanna buy something.

Good luck at state,

Jeff Livingston

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Just checking in, action is strong here, like reallll strong. These mexicans straight ship it. They race to 7 for $200 on bar tables here. These 4.25" gold crowns are real tough too and 8ft tables just plain don't look right. One problem here is there are soooo many pool halls to play at the good players are all scattered out so matching up becomes a home field type of thing. The location of the game is a bigger debate than a spot.

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
Just checking in, action is strong here, like reallll strong. These mexicans straight ship it. They race to 7 for $200 on bar tables here. These 4.25" gold crowns are real tough too and 8ft tables just plain don't look right. One problem here is there are soooo many pool halls to play at the good players are all scattered out so matching up becomes a home field type of thing. The location of the game is a bigger debate than a spot.

So, when is the book coming out????

And down there they prefer "Pisa" instead of "mexicans"......

Last edited:

Mike B.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This is the "Des Moines pool scene" thread. Please stay on topic.