Pro Players and Tattoo's

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its all good man :) not duddly who ever that may be?

Old cartoon. Just a bs comment.

People who don't want to hear a "old school" comment begin to throw "fit in the shan", and I will stand up for my opinion. Which I believe a lot of people have, but don't say it.

If people want to deface their skin with images of fish, flowers, bunny rabbits, swastikas, skulls, Chinese letter, etc, I don't care what they do to their skin. I don't!

I find it disgusting!

To call me "out of touch", you know what?, I don't think so.

This is a tactic.

Tattoos give nothing to the person who puts them on their skin. Not anything that isn't replaced by a photograph of the event, or the person who they want to remember.

Attacking me, or the OP as being "backwards", or "I shake my head", is a immature post.

I find it equally disappointing to read vendors who try to discredit a person by pulling up an old post, which was clearly in contradiction to his current post, and was obviously understood, equally disappointing.

Like it or not, people are hired or not, by first impressions. Tattoos will not hel anyone get a job. But they can keep people from getting them.

Maybe now all of the people who have tattoos and don't have a job can begin asking the government to include tattoos as a protected class of citizens.......God hel us all!

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
Old cartoon. Just a bs comment.

People who don't want to hear a "old school" comment begin to throw "fit in the shan", and I will stand up for my opinion. Which I believe a lot of people have, but don't say it.

If people want to deface their skin with images of fish, flowers, bunny rabbits, swastikas, skulls, Chinese letter, etc, I don't care what they do to their skin. I don't!

I find it disgusting!

To call me "out of touch", you know what?, I don't think so.

This is a tactic.

Tattoos give nothing to the person who puts them on their skin. Not anything that isn't replaced by a photograph of the event, or the person who they want to remember.

Attacking me, or the OP as being "backwards", or "I shake my head", is a immature post.

I find it equally disappointing to read vendors who try to discredit a person by pulling up an old post, which was clearly in contradiction to his current post, and was obviously understood, equally disappointing.

Like it or not, people are hired or not, by first impressions. Tattoos will not hel anyone get a job. But they can keep people from getting them.

Maybe now all of the people who have tattoos and don't have a job can begin asking the government to include tattoos as a protected class of citizens.......God hel us all!

was gona put some hippie love quote here ... but you aint ready for it, peace out brother :smile:

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
was gona put some hippie love quote here ... but you aint ready for it, peace out brother :smile:

I'm sure you're right.

I'm ready for other hippie crap, but probably not what you had in mind. But I do like good humor.

It is my opinion, and experience, tattoos do not help a person get a job. They can hurt your chances, but not help (high paying).

OK. Let's hear they naysayers.

If I have a salesperson, I will hire the non-tatted person before I hire the tatt'ed person to meet my customers. It's a fact.

The tatt'd person will never know I didn't hire them because of the tatt, and the person I hired will never know I hired them because they didn't have a tatt. That is the truth.

Now all of the wimps can call their elected officials and begin the "anti-tatt" brigade. Let's get more gov't into our lives. We all know gov't make all things great and prosperous.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
one tattoo two tatto three tattoo four

come on, sing it with me!!!!!

Attachments

• 14c10aa0e1ad9c81f4edfc9697c49cfa.jpg
    14c10aa0e1ad9c81f4edfc9697c49cfa.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 00a2b4f8d145b2f70184efad14c9e4d6.jpg
    00a2b4f8d145b2f70184efad14c9e4d6.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 244
  • f06ab8b9f5ef29d2ff3283f7b10a89e4.jpg
    f06ab8b9f5ef29d2ff3283f7b10a89e4.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Tattooed Women Wallpaper (1).jpg
    Tattooed Women Wallpaper (1).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nice pictures.

Can you post her Cougar mom with the same ink? I'm sure it gives you the same arousal. Right?

Does she have the tatt above her buttocks that says, " Place ashtray here."?

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
and one for the ladies, this is my picture.

Attachments

• f97bf6fdd90e2d3f145f526851bb8d5a.jpg
    f97bf6fdd90e2d3f145f526851bb8d5a.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 235

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
ilove this game, don't you??

Attachments

• 3f07b1c294e17f8754301b940c0bf215.jpg
    3f07b1c294e17f8754301b940c0bf215.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 238

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Her eyes, shape make her attractive. The colored markers make her look unintelligent.

I bet she'd look good in a wedding dress(sarc).

It'd be more like a person hugging and hanging from a brass pole, working for " 4 quarters" to tuck into her g-string.

Tell me. Is this the graduation picture I'll get when you want money for college at their graduation party?

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Multiple MOS's:

Could be Johnny is referring to multiple DMOS's...Duty MOS's.

Conceivable to have a primary MOS, but staffing shortages, personnel issues of promotions, demotions, operational readiness, 'slots' for promotion in related fields that come available in an undermanned command...might account for multiple job duties...particularly in a somewhat less than desirable assignment duty station.(could have been a great assignment..IDK)

Hopefully Johnny will put the matter to rest with his DD214 data. I'm not aware of primary MOS's in the 600 series. Whether that could be a hold over from Korean War era MOS designations...IDK. Maybe Johnny is recalling incorrectly..maybe the several job titles were of the 60 series...IKD..

Mine in 1967 was 35F2N92...my primary MOS after several schools, and first duty station job..after that...became a battalion colonel's clerk, since my job didn't exist anymore upon reassignment.

I want to wait to see what Johnny posts re DD214, before forming an opinion...maybe he just recalls the MOS designation(s) incorrectly. I don't have a clear recollection of details in that time frame, speaking for myself.

Oh, I remember some of the stupider stuff, just not the normal stuff.:wink::wink:

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
honestly, this guy claims to be a veteran, when vets were some of the first people to get tats to honor fallen brothers, pride in service. I know three marines with USMC tats. and many other soldiers with tats. sometimes they tell a story sometimes they serve as nostalgia as a time long passed. Don't get me wrong, I live in NYC, homebase of the atrocity known as hipsters, one guy I saw had anime, winnie the poo and where the wild things are characters tattoo's, thats just dumb, your kids are gonna be embarrassed of you. that's just a guy getting tattoos for the sake of it. I have seven, and only one is stupid, a smiley face I got on a drunken night, other than that they have a meaning to me. I personally thing it's beautiful art when done right, I just don't see the big deal.

HouTexPlayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No sorry. Don't have a KKK sheet. I don't have a #nojusticenopeace thingy either.

Heck, I just bought a rainbow flag that I can mail to you!

As far as the Koran, sorry.

I find it interesting that when someone who states an opinion that a minority disagrees with, that the "mean person" quotes begin to appear.

I didn't mean to make you feel bad. And I sure didn't want to hurt your "wittle" feelings either.

I hope you can sleep tonight.

BTW, I agree with JohnnyT....tattoos are not something want to see on my children.

But, if any of the tattoo lovers want a baboon on the forehead of their daughter, I'm willing to pay for it.

I'm more than fine with your opinion - you don't like tattoo's - got it, check.

I'm merely saying that to label everyone with broad brush strokes because they have tattoo's is (while your right) more than a little insulting.

Do I have any tattoo's that you can see in the workplace? As I matter of fact, I don't and I do agree with you that it does make a different impression in the workplace - I'm an executive at a fairly sizeable corporation and no one there is aware that I have my tattoos - It's something that I did for me and I don't feel the need to share it in a professional setting.

I'm sure that if you chose to share with me aspects of your appearance or your personality that I'd find something I didn't agree with - the difference between you and I is that I'd keep my dislike to myself as I don't know you and one aspect of you doesn't define who you are.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Her eyes, shape make her attractive. The colored markers make her look unintelligent.

I bet she'd look good in a wedding dress(sarc).

It'd be more like a person hugging and hanging from a brass pole, working for " 4 quarters" to tuck into her g-string.

Tell me. Is this the graduation picture I'll get when you want money for college at their graduation party?

so you judge someone's intelligence from looks?? I bet you know the story of everybook you ever saw the cover of. you don't seem to bright?? you all right bro???
lol.

not bad looking though are they?? I like the last one

Attachments

• 6ecf66025876626ca50d294ec47584cc.jpg
    6ecf66025876626ca50d294ec47584cc.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 1407861624_big_thumb_photo_preview_jeff___amber.jpg
    1407861624_big_thumb_photo_preview_jeff___amber.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 248
  • f0b7bdae976860f48b76519be5a5e862.jpg
    f0b7bdae976860f48b76519be5a5e862.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 264

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I hope pro pool players don't start putting tattoo's all over their body like the rest of the sports world. I can remember paying a dime or quarter to get in the freak shows at carnies, and one of the freaks was always someone covered in tattoo's. I can see a few, but the whole body covered in them looks gross to me. Johnnyt

This thread is making me wish I had USMC on my arm, even though I never served.

Last edited:

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so you judge someone's intelligence from looks?? I bet you know the story of everybook you ever saw the cover of. you don't seem to bright?? you all right bro???
lol.

not bad looking though are they?? I like the last one

They are all pretty women.

Their tattoos will only fade, and sag, and turn into disgusting disfigurements as they age. Fact!

A tattoo does not make a woman more beautiful.