Pro Players and Tattoo's

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
They are all pretty women.

Their tattoos will only fade, and sag, and turn into disgusting disfigurements as they age. Fact!

A tattoo does not make a woman more beautiful.

you have a lot to learn about life and love my friend ... just saying

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
They are all pretty women.

Their tattoos will only fade, and sag, and turn into disgusting disfigurements as they age. Fact!

A tattoo does not make a woman more beautiful.

old people with tattoos are cool as hell. old people with nothing are just old and bitter and wished they did some more crazy shit in their youths like getting a tattoo. It's my taste in women, i think they make them sexier, ill have a woman with or without tattoos, I just don't judge people from their appearance. if they sag, it's nature, your wife's ass will sag too one day, if it isn't already there. and wrinkly skin with or without tattoos is still wrinkly old skin, who gives a crap about having a faded toatto there.

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm more than fine with your opinion - you don't like tattoo's - got it, check.

I'm merely saying that to label everyone with broad brush strokes because they have tattoo's is (while your right) more than a little insulting.

Do I have any tattoo's that you can see in the workplace? As I matter of fact, I don't and I do agree with you that it does make a different impression in the workplace - I'm an executive at a fairly sizeable corporation and no one there is aware that I have my tattoos - It's something that I did for me and I don't feel the need to share it in a professional setting.

I'm sure that if you chose to share with me aspects of your appearance or your personality that I'd find something I didn't agree with - the difference between you and I is that I'd keep my dislike to myself as I don't know you and one aspect of you doesn't define who you are.

Some of my personality you already don't agree with is apparent.

I believe you hide your tattoos from your colleagues because you're ashamed of them, or you understand my opinion.

I don't care if you have one.

If you're not ashamed of it/them, then maybe you can buy the exact same ones for your children.

It's not a personal jab, but just a suggestion to share in the pride you have for the piece of (a huhm!) art you have spent money to get on your skin.

Nothing to be ashamed of or hide. Right?

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member

I believe you hide your tattoos from your colleagues because you're ashamed of them, or you understand my opinion.

If you're not ashamed of it/them, then maybe you can buy the exact same ones for your children.

It's not a personal jab, but just a suggestion to share in the pride you have for the piece of (a huhm!) art you have spent money to get on your skin.

Actually in business you do not always get to choose who you associate with in day to day like you do in your personal life... Bigots can be avoided and not brought into your social circle but in the business world you may not have that option... Here on AZ we have the ignore feature that can be used when encountering one... Those are my last words on that and those above are more or less the last ones for you as well... At least as far as I can see ;)

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I'm sure you're right.

I'm ready for other hippie crap, but probably not what you had in mind. But I do like good humor.

It is my opinion, and experience, tattoos do not help a person get a job. They can hurt your chances, but not help (high paying).

OK. Let's hear they naysayers.

If I have a salesperson, I will hire the non-tatted person before I hire the tatt'ed person to meet my customers. It's a fact.

The tatt'd person will never know I didn't hire them because of the tatt, and the person I hired will never know I hired them because they didn't have a tatt. That is the truth.

Now all of the wimps can call their elected officials and begin the "anti-tatt" brigade. Let's get more gov't into our lives. We all know gov't make all things great and prosperous.
oh, this takes the cake. so you won't hire a black man or woman because their skin is too dark, or hire a hispanic because they jumped the border, or an italian because he might be a mobster, or an indian cause he will smell or a gay or lesbian bc they take it up the pooper and are rug munchers. what about handicapped people, the guy missing an arm because of a grenade in iraq won't look good for your comapany, your clients will think you hire an invalid. it's called profiling. not good buddy, i wouldn't wanna work for you anyways.

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you have a lot to learn about life and love my friend ... just saying

I'm 52 and I've lived quite a bit.

I've been married for 27 years to the same woman. We both have wrinkles, sags, bags, tags, and you name it. There is no shame or embarrassment between the two of us.

A tattoo would not make me divorce my wife. Although, I call her a stupid piece of shit if she ever got one. I'd have a tough time forgiving her if she got one at this time in her life too.

They are not necessary. They don't enhance one's appearance.

Of those who have the stupid things, How many times have you seen others with them and thought, "That tatt looks stupid!"?

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
I'm 52 and I've lived quite a bit.

I've been married for 27 years to the same woman. We both have wrinkles, sags, bags, tags, and you name it. There is no shame or embarrassment between the two of us.

A tattoo would not make me divorce my wife. Although, I call her a stupid piece of shit if she ever got one. I'd have a tough time forgiving her if she got one at this time in her life too.

They are not necessary. They don't enhance one's appearance.

Of those who have the stupid things, How many times have you seen others with them and thought, "That tatt looks stupid!"?

A father of a friend mine, who is 78 just got his very first tattoo of his late wife a week ago ..... live life and dont sweat the bs! its a good thing trust me :thumbup:

Last edited:

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh, this takes the cake. so you won't hire a black man or woman because their skin is too dark, or hire a hispanic because they jumped the border, or an italian because he might be a mobster, or an indian cause he will smell or a gay or lesbian bc they take it up the pooper and are rug munchers. what about handicapped people, the guy missing an arm because of a grenade in iraq won't look good for your comapany, your clients will think you hire an invalid. it's called profiling. not good buddy, i wouldn't wanna work for you anyways.

Naive and stupid. That's what you sound like to me.

It is human nature. It sounds like you got too many plastic trophies sprayed gold, just for showing up!

Tattoos are a fashion item. Fashion changes all the time.

A weak comparison to race, religion, illegal entry into the U.S. is not the same. It's not even close.
Nice try. By the way, we have a woman running for president of the country. Why don't you vote for her just because of her genitalia?

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mines father who is 78 just got his very first tattoo of his late wife a week ago ..... live life and dont sweat the bs! its a good thing trust me :thumbup:

What a lovely tribute. You must be so proud of him.

I'm sure you feel he loves his wife more than ever, now that he has a tattoo of her on his arm.?

Really?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
What a lovely tribute. You must be so proud of him.

I'm sure you feel he loves his wife more than ever, now that he has a tattoo of her on his arm.?

Really?

was moving to in. from vegas a positive experience:)

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Naive and stupid. That's what you sound like to me.

It is human nature. It sounds like you got too many plastic trophies sprayed gold, just for showing up!

Tattoos are a fashion item. Fashion changes all the time.

A weak comparison to race, religion, illegal entry into the U.S. is not the same. It's not even close.
Nice try. By the way, we have a woman running for president of the country. Why don't you vote for her just because of her genitalia?

your comments reek of racism, sexism and ignorance. If my doctor came in with a neck tattoo id be running out the door. there's a certain type of respect you have to have in the work place, if a guy has tattoos you tell him he needs to wear a long sleeved shirt, it doesn't change the fact that he might be the best guy for the job. I live in the biggest city in the country, our opinions will differ, but I can tell by the way you write and respond that you live in a town of all good old white folk who go to sunday church and the priest ends his service with "Do not judge so that you will not be judged. "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.…
you might be older, but i know people better than you ever will. my plastic trophies painted gold still look gold.

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually in business you do not always get to choose who you associate with in day to day like you do in your personal life... Bigots can be avoided and not brought into your social circle but in the business world you may not have that option... Here on AZ we have the ignore feature that can be used when encountering one... Those are my last words on that and those above are more or less the last ones for you as well... At least as far as I can see ;)

I agree. But in business you sometimes have the option of, "Next."

Nowadays, those that don't want to stand for their principles, and fold, can just fade away. Other times, people can call them names like bigot, racist, out of touch, etc.

If you believe a tattoo is stupid, you are now called a bigot, close minded, etc. it's just a way of trying to silence an opinion.

Hitting the ignore is a option too.

In the mean time I can read "interesting posts" on "shark" products and racking items.

Which happen to be what color?...

(That's how stupid this is all becoming.) 😕

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
your comments reek of racism, sexism and ignorance. If my doctor came in with a neck tattoo id be running out the door. there's a certain type of respect you have to have in the work place, if a guy has tattoos you tell him he needs to wear a long sleeved shirt, it doesn't change the fact that he might be the best guy for the job. I live in the biggest city in the country, our opinions will differ, but I can tell by the way you write and respond that you live in a town of all good old white folk who go to sunday church and the priest ends his service with "Do not judge so that you will not be judged. "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.…
you might be older, but i know people better than you ever will. my plastic trophies painted gold still look gold.

You are not seeing the big picture.

If. I hire a person and they have tattoos, I will always get what I want. They work for me. They are helping me get to my goal, and I can help them get to theirs.

The biggest city in the country is a place I do t want to live. Too much corruption supported by sheeple.

Yes, I do go to church. Yes, I do listen to a priest during Mass.

I'm not perfect. I can't stand tattoos. A lot of people don't like tattoos!

To whine about, "That person didn't give me the job because I have tattoos. I'm going to make them pay.", is shame and envy.

Go out and start your own company and only hire tattooed individuals. It's ok with me.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
You are not seeing the big picture.

If. I hire a person and they have tattoos, I will always get what I want. They work for me. They are helping me get to my goal, and I can help them get to theirs.

The biggest city in the country is a place I do t want to live. Too much corruption supported by sheeple.

Yes, I do go to church. Yes, I do listen to a priest during Mass.

I'm not perfect. I can't stand tattoos. A lot of people don't like tattoos!

To whine about, "That person didn't give me the job because I have tattoos. I'm going to make them pay.", is shame and envy.

Go out and start your own company and only hire tattooed individuals. It's ok with me.

its not that you dont like tattoos that people have a problem with, its how you go about it. time's change, you have to adapt, back in the 80s when you wore shoulder pads and rocked long hair and listened to bad rock, you look back with nostalgia and I make fun of you. when your elders told you to turn down that devil music and take a shower, what did you do??? you see, when you say things like "if my wife got a tattoo id call her a piece of shit", that's all I need to know. if they are a fashion item, so be it. it is what it is, we don't need old men with antiquated beliefs to tell us what to do. back in medievel times it was cool to chop peoples heads off in public and rape women. times changed. in the 1600s a woman could be accused of being a witch and burned at the stake, times changed. in the 1800s slavery was common, times changed. back in the 50s a man called the king changed music, McCarthy accused everyone of being a communist, times changed. you gotta go with the flow buddy, if we don't let ourselves evolve, we'll perish. I'll end this conversation with some of my favorite quotes.

" INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS"

“I AM INTERESTED IN IMPERFECTIONS, QUIRKINESS, INSANITY, UNPREDICTABILITY. THAT'S WHAT WE REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO ANYWAY. WE DON'T TALK ABOUT PLANES FLYING; WE TALK ABOUT THEM CRASHING.”

"IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN IT SIMPLY, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WELL ENOUGH" (this is my favorite with mathematical pool geeks trying to sell pool books and videos)

I'm tired I'm gonna go watch some bonnie rotten videos and go to sleep:D

Last edited:

HouTexPlayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'll let my children make their own choices as to what they want to do or don't want to do when they get older. And no, I'm not ashamed of my choices - like a lot of other people that have tattoos, I don't think that they're appropriate in a workplace setting - that's probably the only thing that you and I agree on.

You state below that you've been married for 27 years and that you'd call your wife a "stupid piece of sh**" if she ever came home with a tattoo - how lovely - I'm sure that she's appreciated your candor numerous times over the past 27 years and has developed a great love for it.

I'm sure that you'll have plenty more to say on the subject but I'm just going to go ahead with my previous line of thinking and put you on ignore. At the end of the day, you're simply a narrow minded bigot on an internet pool forum and I've wasted too much time already listening and responding to your views - although I do agree that you're welcome to them.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is a guy in Chattanooga I've heard of who tattooed himself One PocketGuess where!!!
Now we are examinating where did he put it on
Hope will not find myself in a situation to discover this from the fist hand
:eek::eek::eek:

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
I'll let my children make their own choices as to what they want to do or don't want to do when they get older. And no, I'm not ashamed of my choices - like a lot of other people that have tattoos, I don't think that they're appropriate in a workplace setting - that's probably the only thing that you and I agree on.

You state below that you've been married for 27 years and that you'd call your wife a "stupid piece of sh**" if she ever came home with a tattoo - how lovely - I'm sure that she's appreciated your candor numerous times over the past 27 years and has developed a great love for it.

I'm sure that you'll have plenty more to say on the subject but I'm just going to go ahead with my previous line of thinking and put you on ignore. At the end of the day, you're simply a narrow minded bigot on an internet pool forum and I've wasted too much time already listening and responding to your views - although I do agree that you're welcome to them.

I don't get you people. Now I'm not talking about the guy with an anchor tattooed to his forearm, or the woman with a rose tattooed to her ankle, both of which I consider foolish regardless, and both of which will turn to an unidentifiable blob of black stain over time. I'm talking about those that cover their faces, necks, and body with tattoos.

You walk around like a billboard of (IMO) poor, foolish decisions, then when someone sees this mess on the street and expresses negative comments about the spectacle, they get called bigots and you put them on ignore here on the forum so you no longer have to see their posts.

Too bad we can't do that before we see the freak show. We don't have the luxury of unseeing what we just saw like you do with forum post opinions. What you read is a result of the lingering effect of not being able to unsee it.

I've been married 40 years to the same women, and I'd call her the same thing if she came home scared for life with that crap all over herself.

The thing is, by the very definition of the word stupid, they can't be aware that what they did was stupid since they were stupid when they did it, so it fits and ya gotta tell em, cause they don't know. Cause they were stupid. :rolleyes:

HouTexPlayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't get you people. Now I'm not talking about the guy with an anchor tattooed to his forearm, or the woman with a rose tattooed to her ankle, both of which I consider foolish regardless, and both of which will turn to an unidentifiable blob of black stain over time. I'm talking about those that cover their faces, necks, and body with tattoos.

You walk around like a billboard of (IMO) poor, foolish decisions, then when someone sees this mess on the street and expresses negative comments about the spectacle, they get called bigots and you put them on ignore here on the forum so you no longer have to see their posts.

Too bad we can't do that before we see the freak show. We don't have the luxury of unseeing what we just saw like you do with forum post opinions. What you read is a result of the lingering effect of not being able to unsee it.

I've been married 40 years to the same women, and I'd call her the same thing if she came home scared for life with that crap all over herself.

The thing is, by the very definition of the word stupid, they can't be aware that what they did was stupid since they were stupid when they did it, so it fits and ya gotta tell em, cause they don't know. Cause they were stupid. :rolleyes:

You people? Freak Show? Thanks for making my point more effectively than I ever could.

I'm talking specifically about tattoos but the message is much broader than that. It's about stereotyping people whether they're tattooed, black, asian, Jewish - whatever - Guess it's just a generational thing.

I wouldn't walk down the street, see a black person and think he was going to rob me or a Hispanic person and think they were an illegal immigrant any more than I would see a tattooed person and think he/she was "a jackass" or "disgusting".

Of course, I don't happen to think that calling my signficant other "a stupid piece of shit" is appropriate either - guess we differ on a lot of things.

Have a wonderful day.