I Was Wrong To Say That About Tattoos

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
Thinking it over, I was wrong to post that thread. Johnnyt

yes you were, but all is good .... We need stuff like that to keep the place alive! :wink: That tramp guy will just shit all over this place and no buddy will stick around :)

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
No, you weren't wrong. It is never wrong to have a opinion. It may not be a popular opinion, but trust me there are those that think the same, but just won't state their opinion in fear of not being popular or liked.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
We all get our turn in the barrel, Johnny. Move on and don't think a thing more about it. :smile:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last time I checked your entitled to your own opinion ..and you certainly don't stand alone on this one I know at least 1 pro you will never see play in a short sleeved shirt and because he's concience of his image and has respect for the game
I tip my hat to him as someone who gets it

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I understand you needing to apologize after you got ripped a new A-hole, but it's not necessary, you feel what you feel and we feel what we feel on the subject. believe it or not the thread got animated and it was kinda fun putting ignorant people to the ground and pissing on them:grin:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No, you weren't wrong. It is never wrong to have a opinion. It may not be a popular opinion, but trust me there are those that think the same, but just won't state their opinion in fear of not being popular or liked.

Nobody said it was wrong for anyone to have an opinion. Johnny thinks too much ink could be bad for our incredibly vibrant, dignified, family oriented and thriving industry and it just came across as too strong and broad-brush about anyone with a little ink. If I posted every thing I thought, I'd have been justifiably banned in my first week here. Sometimes you have to approach a topic with a little extra care, not to be PC or non- controversial, but to be clear.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't apologize for anything. When stating your opinion is no longer allowed, we have failed as a society.

IMO, I don't think players should dress like Cleary, but I also don't think they should wear Joey A's "pool shoes."

Fight the power and all that jazz.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Don't apologize for anything. When stating your opinion is no longer allowed, we have failed as a society.

Lol ... we are already there! I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman!

"OMG, run for the hills ... he's a hater!" Oh, I guess it's still allowed as long as you don't mind being called all kinds of names.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol ... we are already there! I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman!

"OMG, run for the hills ... he's a hater!" Oh, I guess it's still allowed as long as you don't mind being called all kinds of names.

I have no problem with anyone voicing their opinion of what others should do.
I do have a problem when people dictate what others must do.

In other words, you can tell me that I should do something, but I draw the line when you force me to do something.

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stating an opinion is what's needed. Too much political correctness is affecting our country.

When people don't have leg to stand on, they take the weak position, "You're a bigot."

I believe yours was an accurate statement.

If you want to apologize for the post, ok. I hardly feel it's necessary to do so.

Have a good Holiday weekend.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That's all right Johnnyt. I'm saving up those social security checks to pay you a visit on that patio pool table of yours. (I'll be dressed as a fisherman.)

Just sayin....
JoeyA

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thinking it over, I was wrong to post that thread. Johnnyt

Look at the bright side of your thread: As the thread played out we were treated to some hot looking women with all kinds of tats in all kinds of places. Thank you for that:thumbup:

2strong4u

Banned
Never read the tattoo thread, but all I know is there's nothing worse than seeing a beautiful woman with a bunch of hooks in her face. Lots of bad ink out there too.