Brunswick Heritage cushions

mrgoob

Registered
Picked up a 9 foot Brunswick Heritage from the original owner. Recovered one time in 2005 when the cushions were supposed to be done as well. Looks like three were changed to pro am and three left original superspeed.

These look to be the earlier superspeed dimension. What profile do I need?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• cushion1.jpg
    cushion1.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 140
  • cushion2.jpg
    cushion2.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 152

mrgoob

Registered
Image is just for illustration.

My table has:
Rail height is 1&3/4". Core angle (angle of face that cushion glues to) is 23 degrees. That face measure 1&1/4". Cloth relief tough to measure. from the back of the feather strip groove to the cushion nose measures 2&3/16". Nose measures 1&7/16".

So go with the K66?

Attachments

• cushion3.jpg
    cushion3.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 123

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
If your table had old superspeeds on it from the factory, the current replacement
would be the Superspeed currently sold. You could have the rails modified to be a
more perfect fit, not sure if you want to spend the $$ for that. Good luck!

TFT

Image is just for illustration.

My table has:
Rail height is 1&3/4". Core angle (angle of face that cushion glues to) is 23 degrees. That face measure 1&1/4". Cloth relief tough to measure. from the back of the feather strip groove to the cushion nose measures 2&3/16". Nose measures 1&7/16".

So go with the K66?

mrgoob

Registered
If your table had old superspeeds on it from the factory, the current replacement
would be the Superspeed currently sold. You could have the rails modified to be a
more perfect fit, not sure if you want to spend the $$ for that. Good luck!

TFT

Trent, thanks for the reply. How do the new superspeeds differ?

Thank you for your time.