White diamond billiards super 9-ball

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
for 1st auction how much did 1st 2nd and 3rd pay?
and how much does a player that plays my speed go for?
just wanted to know if its worth going.

A og like yourself and my sports betting picks we would be a good pair for this tournment. You would go for 2500 - 4000. No worries I would get half! LOL

I did not see the payouts but Chip and Joey went for 6k total together. I think the next level was the 1800-2k range. Jesse b 4k and Shane 6k.

I don't know where you fall in that range

Little higher I think because he is known. LOL

Rob Saez went for $2,200. You would have probably went for between that and Bowman. First probably (I did not see the payouts but know how much was in it) was probably $15,000 or a little more and 9-12 would have been $800-1,000.

First was $17,860 for first in the first calcutta
ic thanks
cost a lot to get in that tourney for me.

Grizzly prices!

But it's only $20. Come on!

First game you lose is on me. LOL

George Breedlove went for 1000. Now that is a deal, probably is the neighborhood for you Chris. It is only worth it if you play well and hit the board.

Wonder who bought that sucker Breedlove!

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I had a blast and really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people, AZ'ers included.

I actually went a couple of rounds in both the mini's and 128-man tourneys. I also got the chance to play Geno "The Machino" Albrecht, who proceeded to roll over me 7-1, on Sunday.

Just a great time all around. If I can get another group together next year, to split expenses, I'll do it all over again.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who are you

I had a blast and really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people, AZ'ers included.

I actually went a couple of rounds in both the mini's and 128-man tourneys. I also got the chance to play Geno "The Machino" Albrecht, who proceeded to roll over me 7-1, on Sunday.

Just a great time all around. If I can get another group together next year, to split expenses, I'll do it all over again.

me and IBA will prob go back next year as well. It was well worth it.

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
I guess consider me lucky for livin 10 minutes from white diamonds..... I wanted to be there all weekend. But the deer was calling my name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
me and IBA will prob go back next year as well. It was well worth it.

My name is in my sig. I'll go back again if I can get at least a few friends to help me split expenses, as we did this year.

REALLY wish it was non-smoking, tho. It really would have been twice as fun.

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
This no smokin shit is starting to get on my nerves. Never heard anyone ever complain about this tournament till SVB did. Now everyone wants to jump on and ride away in the sunset with him. LOL This tournament is one of the best bar table tournaments in the United States and no tournament is perfect but this one is very close to be one. If you don't like smoke people find a new hobby because pool and smoke just go together that is the way it is.

I do not smoke and hate the shit but you have to make sacrifices to have fun if walking into a smoking pool hall is one do it. If you can't take it just don't go but the tournament is at a place that allows smoking like 80% of all the other pool rooms.

Thanks Chris and Ashley for putting on these great events for us and was great seeing you as always!

scooter_banks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This no smokin shit is starting to get on my nerves. Never heard anyone ever complain about this tournament till SVB did. Now everyone wants to jump on and ride away in the sunset with him. LOL This tournament is one of the best bar table tournaments in the United States and no tournament is perfect but this one is very close to be one. If you don't like smoke people find a new hobby because pool and smoke just go together that is the way it is.

I do not smoke and hate the shit but you have to make sacrifices to have fun if walking into a smoking pool hall is one do it. If you can't take it just don't go but the tournament is at a place that allows smoking like 80% of all the other pool rooms.

Thanks Chris and Ashley for putting on these great events for us and was great seeing you as always!

Tell em' JUUUUIIICCCCEEEE!!!
I agree 100%

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member

That's cool. It's your opinion. FWIW, all of this smoking shit really gets on MY nerves. While you might think that this is the first time you've heard anything like this at THAT tournament, I can tell you that the subject is raised at every smoking room I've ever been to.

I'll probably go back, as the tournament and action matches were great. I knew what I was getting into. Chris, Ashley and everyone else did a fantastic job. I got a chance to play Chris in the mini, which was cool. I also made a point to tell him "great job" every time he walked by me. He probably thought I was crazy, but I did appreciate it. I had never been to an event like this before.

I fully feel that within 10 years, all public facilities in this country will be forced to be non-smoking anyway and this won't be an issue anymore.

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Atleast they have the smokanator things.... It would be hell if they didnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See first page for bets

Robley owes $30
Stone Cold owes $50
ImnotSC5! owes $100

pay up suckas

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid you $50 the Monday after the tournament. I have confirmation emails and it was taken out of my account. I can send you this information of needed. We even PMed back and forth during the transaction.

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
I paid you $50 the Monday after the tournament. I have confirmation emails and it was taken out of my account. I can send you this information of needed. We even PMed back and forth during the transaction.

You trying to air someone? LOL