Bad news

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pet scan shows bad news, still large hot mass, terminal, 4 - 6 weeks.

More as energy allows.

Well fook.

If thats right, do what you can to enjoy the time you have left. Spend as much of it with your family and inner circle, have some good with the people you love.

Sorry for the bad roll man, sometimes this thing we have on earth just fooking sucks.

I wish I better words, but I believe Frost said it best. You still have miles to go my friend. Miles to go.

Love you brother.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Feel like i just got hit by lightning. So sorry bro. Prayin.

Ditto this. Michael, I am truly sorry for this news. Sometimes, words just aren't enough. :(

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Okay Michael. You're hooked behind the eight ball but there may be a kick off the end rail that you didn't see. Please pay attention to all the posts on here, particularly #18 by SBC. There is a lot of cumulative knowledge on this site and a good reason you are sharing your situation with us.

The fat lady's not singing yet, so keep on keeping on. There's a lot of love coming your way, so soak it all in and keep fighting. We're not giving up on you by any means!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
The responses here tell you how much you're appreciated on this board. So sorry to read this...

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pet scan shows bad news, still large hot mass, terminal, 4 - 6 weeks.

More as energy allows.

So sorry to hear. I hope you take consolation from all the replies here from your esteemed forum friends. Here's hoping for a huge turn of fortune in your favor.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Terrible news, Michael.
I have had a family member given a final timeline, and not only was it missed but she went into remission for several years.
Keep the fight, see what other approach can be taken immediately.
We certainly have you in our constant thoughts and prayers.
Will Prout

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So very sorry to hear this Michael. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.