Match Of The Century-Orcollo v Van Boening (Nov 7-9),10ball Race to 120 (Sterling VA)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Nope lol. I was all excited this morning until my ex hit me up. She brought my daughter back home with a decently plausible excuse:) a brotha can’t even get a weekend off.

Damn kid, you and BB both skipped out lol.

Was gonna give you both the Orange crush :grin:

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm fed up with paying for these streams that are freezing up. I bought the 2 day pass for 8th & 9th, worked good yesterday and guess what. Yep, today is freezing up 90% of the time. I don't even won't a damn refund, I'm done.
And yes, I've rebooted, restarted, unplugged, changed shoes and farted from 2 positions, same outcome, freezing up. Phuck it!

Last day, everyone wants to be witness to an amazing comeback for a great match or just to see Shane keep pace, bandwidth went up, network under pressure. You yourself said it worked good yesterday but I hear you that doesn’t mean you want a poor stream today. But to quit supporting.... well that is your decision as o one can tell you how to feel or react.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
99 to 63
Kinda tame today
Shane still won 19 to 11 today.
Orcullo gonna lose like 120 to 75 at this rate.

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is audiovideoweb really the only streamer? All/most the ppv pool streamers seem to use it, and have for the past 10 years. I wonder what a youtube ppv would be like? If that is even an option?

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talk is cheap-will he play him in Taiwan?

Ralk is cheap on here.

Shane's talk usually causes someone to pony-up a bunch of cash.

He, like a few others never, never "just talk" to be talking.

Wher you been, to say something like that?

Jeff

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Damn kid, you and BB both skipped out lol.

Was gonna give you both the Orange crush :grin:

Yeah I was pretty effin bummed. I still made her come to a pool hall with me, closer to home lol. But I just can’t really get into it with her hanging out and asking when we’re going to leave.

I was worried it’d be hard to get a table at that place, you been playing? What kind of tables do they have?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I was pretty effin bummed. I still made her come to a pool hall with me, closer to home lol. But I just can’t really get into it with her hanging out and asking when we’re going to leave.

I was worried it’d be hard to get a table at that place, you been playing? What kind of tables do they have?

Diamonds and not many of them...very few people are getting tables there.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191109-194008.jpg
    Screenshot_20191109-194008.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 392